7

"Thanks for dropping me off" I said as I closed the car door behind me.
"Anything for you jagiya" he smirked as I rolled my eyes at his choice of words
'Cheesy bastard' I thought
"Well I'll see you tomorrow...bye" I waved and watched him drive off.
Making my way inside the house I realized...how the fuck does he know the directions to my house??
I shook my head and decided that I would deal with him tomorrow. Making my way to the kitchen I realized that there was something strange. Mom wasn't home and even if she was she would be down here beating my ass as to why I came home almost 4 hours late.

Now completely worried I ran upstairs to her room and opened the door but what I saw made my heart stop.

Right there on her bed my mothers body was bloodied and beaten.

Panic
Fear
Anger

All those emotions washed over me suddenly.
"Mom.." I called out walking closer to her. I was shaking like a leaf.
"Mom...can you hear me? Please don't die" my voice cracked.

I needed to call an ambulance.
Reaching for my phone in my back pocket to do so. I heard her speak "A-ariana...shhh its okay sweetie...I'll be f-fine, but I need to tell you something...." She stuttered

"What?...mom?"

"Y-you've just....been p-p-" she coughed

"I've been what mom?" Oh my God I can't loose the only parent I have left. She's my best friend, my sister, my mother and father. If she goes whose gonna nag me in the morning and tell me that I need to get my lazy bum out of  bed.

"Pranked" she finished her sentence with a big laugh

Is she serious right now?
What the actual fuck?

"Mom, that is not funny...what is wrong with you?!?!"

She continued to laugh
" That's what you get for coming home late from school....anything could've happened to me while you were out doing God knows what for 4 hours"

I pouted and went to my room.

Today was a very long day.

.............................................................
Hey guys sry for not updating a s much , but here is a chapter dedicated to xiumin because he'll be enlisting in less than 6 days😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Love ya~😘