26

BAEK.HYUN POV

"Y'know dad, it's been a while since we last saw each other... what was it? 3 or 4 years? heck it had been so long that i even thought the little fucker didn't need me anymore...until now" i whispered as i traced his cheekbone with a knife.

he shakily inhaled " why did you do it?he would've been fine if you didn't show up. none of this would've happened....she wouldn't have died.'

i laughed " of course everything would've been fine if i hadn't showed up. that's the point father...he didn't want things to be fine so i helped him."

"you dirty good for nothing" he fumed

i narrowed my eyes as i gave him a cut on his cheek " SHUT UP! you were supposed to be on my side but you acted like a selfish bastard instead...now i'm here to fix your rights and make them wrong instead...starting with our lady here" i sneered

"NO! YOU..YOU BASTARD! don't bring her into this...not again"

i scoffed " what do you mean not again? she was the one who made us like this she deserves everything that i have in store for her"

"Hyun you have to understand....she might not be the same person she was back then" he pleaded

i sighed loudly " ill be the judge of that"

i turned around and made my way out the room and down the hall where i knew he would hide her.

i halted when i finally found her room.

i smirked and walked in " Honey I'm home!"

Arianna POV 

I was just sitting on the edge of my bed staring at the floor when someone walked in an announced 'honey i'm home'

i looked up from the floor and looked at the person in my room.  it was  baekhyun or what seemed to be baekhyun.

this person had the face of baekhyun but the voice was different the colour of his eyes where darker than usual he dressed differently and most importantly his presence felt....dark....really dark and heavy, almost as if it was crushing me.

i stood up shocked as if i knew right from the start that this was not  baekhyun. this was something else something darker and more twisted than the baekhyun i know.

"we meet again my love" he spoke up.

'yup this is definitely not baekhyun' i thought 

finally mustering up the courage i asked "who are you?"

he scoffed "don't be stupid love...you haven't forgotten me. you just need a little kiss is all...then you'll remember"

slowly this 'baekhyun' stepped to me almost like predator cornering it's prey' 

i slowly stepped back until he had me against the wall slowly- almost teasingly he leaned down and right before he captured my lips something happened

he suddenly let out a pained groan and held his head.

he was mumbling words as he backed away from me...almost as if someone or something was pulling him away or holding him back.

he let out what sounded like grunt " FUCK!! he's gotten stronger"

he  dropped to his knees and looked right into my frightened eyes.

it was then i saw it....his eyes were flashing from a darker shade of brown to the familiar shade of brown that i was so used to seeing.

"baekhyun" i whispered as i watched him struggling.

"Baekhyun"  i said louder as i made my way towards him

i place my hand on his shoulder and suddenly he stopped struggling and dropped his head

"baekhyun" i whispered with tears strolling down my face...i was scared

"B-" 

"yes my love...it's me" he lifted his head and i could see the familiar set of warm brown eyes.

i sniffled as i pulled him in for a hug.

we hugged for about 2 minutes before i pulled back and asked

"who or what was that"

he sighed before looking me dead in the eye " that....that was my alter"

"huH" come again i asked 

i closed his eyes tightly and gulped " i have dissociative identity disorder and that was my alter....Hyun....Baek  Hyun."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

welp surprise surprise 

sehun and chanyeol will be presented soon so i hope that'll cheer you up...cuz for the incoming chapters ari is Gonna be in deep deep shit'''''oh and so is

TIYANNA.