19

Arianna POV

My hands were on my hips as I stated this man down.

"Who the flip-a-noodles do you think you are?" I asked

He stared at me then laughed "firstly darling..the word is 'fuck' and I am Mingi... Baekhyun's brother."

Oh so this was the mother trucker that hurt Tiyanna.

I smiled as I walked over to him.
"So hold on lemme ask a question...is this your room? Cuz last time I checked...it's mine."

He hissed his teeth "Darling....are you aiming to get shot? Because I will do it.
You need to respect me or else I'll out you in your place you little bitch."

Bitch

Bitch

Bitch

The  last time someone called me bitch...I almost lost it...but now I'm definitely out for blood.

"Who the flip-a-noodles are you calling bitch...bitch?"

He clenched his jaw and pulled out his gun and aimed it at me

"Ma'am!" Tiyanna shouted out.

I didn't even glance at her " oh your gonna shoot me ? Go ahead mother trucker cuz a bitch never dies"

Next thing I know he no longer has the gun pointed at me. Instead his hands are tugging at my hair.

Oh so he wanna throw hands..okay

"You're gonna learn today....you a re such a bitch" he said

"No mother trucker you're gonna learn today...I'm not a bitch I'm The  Bitch " I said as I grabbed his balls and squeezed.

"FUCK!!" He shouted as he let my hair go and dropped to the floor.

I watched him as I dusted my hands off

"Never put your hand on a lady... especially a crazy one. The next time I see Tiyanna come to me with bruises I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass you'll be shitting out your eyeballs...now do me a favour and get the flip out my room"

I  watched as he got up and walked out the door..not before promising to come back and give me a lesson, which of course I told him to 'come try me bitch'.

I turned to Tiyanna "See....you can trust me"

She smiled "Thank you...but...Mingi doesn't give up easily...he is just like his brother. Anyway.... please eat and goodnight"

She left.

I was lonely once again.
...........................................................

"Arianna?" Some one called

I walked towards the door and opened it.

I gasped there standing at my door was

Minseok

Suho

Kyungsoo

Jongdae

Yixing

"What are you guys doing here?"

Jongdae looked guilty as he said " we can explain"

I snorted rather unattractively as I crossed my arms " yeah...please do"
...................................................

Update

Yaayyyy

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Please comment they make my day and I love the feed backs

Please