Chapter 9

JACK

Waking up to the smell of bacon was nice. I normally didn't smell that type of smell unless Jonah stays the night. Smiling I snuggle into the blanket still having my eyes closed. My back was a little stiff but that's ok. But I kinda wished I got to sleep in bed with Zach.

My arms wrapped around him as we snuggled. The feeling of warmth. My thigh wrapped around his. I hope that happens soon. Smiling at those thoughts, I open my eyes.

Looking around, I'm still at Zach's place. His house is different to me, it's bland. I thought it would be more homey but it's not. A stack of books on one side of the wall and everything else is just plain. No pictures or no decorations, it kinda gets on my nerves.

Sitting up on the couch, I stretch a little. A few bones pop as I do, ew. Getting off the couch, to find my clothes on the floor and putting them on. I was not about to sleep with tight jeans and a shirt. I slept basically naked, I mean Zach didn't know so it was fine.

After pulling my shirt over my head I walked toward the smell of bacon. As the smell got stronger, I realized I neared the kitchen. The first thing I saw was, Zach at the oven flipping pancakes.

I smile at how adorable he looks while cooks. Damn he gets up early already ready and shit. Looking toward the clock it said 11:58. Never mind I just get up late.

He hasn't noticed my presence so I walk up behind wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his shoulder. He jumps frightened and almost smacks me with the spatula. But then turns his head and smile making me look at his big brown eyes.

"Hi Jack," he casually says continuing to cook as my arms are still wrapped around him. My arms are still on his waist so I start to rub circles into them.

"Hey Lover Boy," I reply snuggling into his shoulder. "Whatcha cooking?" I ask.

"I'm cooking food." He sarcastically says but a little nervous.

"I know that but what kinda food," I mumble onto his shoulder. I can feel him shiver a little, making me smirk.

"S-some.... bacon and.....pancakes.....and eggs." He stutters over his words as he stares straight at the food being cooked. Aww he gets so easily flustered by me.

Wanting to tease him a little more my hands slide down lower and lower. I can hear his breathe become heavier. Sliding them around to his ass I give it a small squeeze and keep them laying there. He lets out a gasp and I look at his ass to see it's rather bigger than I thought.

"Umm Jack can you please get your hands off my ass," he tries to pull my hands away from him.

"Ass? Zach how dare you say such a word," I dramatically say taking my hands off him. Which to be honest is hard to do.

"Food is ready," he says rolling his eyes at my last comment.

Sitting down to eat with him, was really quiet. No words were spoken and you could hear the forks hitting the plates as we ate. Zach would ever so often making glances at me but always try to keep his head down. Smirking I finally wanted to make conversation.

Propping my arms up to hold my face up, I asked the first question that came to mind l, "What's you're favorite food?" That was a dumb question.

"Oh I don't know spaghetti, I guess," he mumbled out. I don't know why he seems so sad to talk to me.

"Oh so you like noodles?" I smirk.