Chapter 19

JACK

"I brought pastries!!" Zach enthusiastically spoke as he walked past me into my house. Chuckling at his behavior I followed him into the kitchen.

"Thanks babe," I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind as he sat the pastries on the table.

He turns around in my arms and smiles, biting his lip a little bit. "What happened to Lover Boy," he teases as his mouth inches away from mine causing me to cast my gaze down toward his lips every so often.

"Oh, you are still my Lover Boy," I closed the remaining distance and captured his sweet lips. He smiled into the kiss as he started to kiss back. My hands still sat on his waist as I have an overload of Zach. So much Zach can make me feel high off his love that radiates off him.

Eventually I pull away from him. Which was a very hard thing to do. He beams at me with a toothy grin that I fantasize hours about before I go to bed. Yep, I'm definitely in love with this boy.

"So today, I kinda of just wanted to sit down and talk because I want to share my ideas and rant while eating pastries." Zach explains as his hands sit on shoulders. He loves to talk once you to get to know Zach, it's like playing twenty questions but also Zach can be the most random guy out there, also goofiest. Which I love.

"Whatever you want, babe," I smile placing a quick kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"So what did you want to talk about," I ask as we move to the living room with the plate of delicious looking pastries in my hand. He's such a good cook.

"I want to talk about our future together," he bluntly said as he sat on the couch, his legs crisscrossed.

"Oh," I say grabbing a pastry and plopping down on the couch. I'm kinda surprised Zach would wanna talk about this but then again we've talked about sexual preferences. "Well to start off I do see a future for us, you know together, maybe we could get married?"

I start eating the pastry after I said that and watched Zach blush as red as a tomato. I smiled but then the pastry took me by surprise, it's so good and has a great flavor. "This is so good," I moaned.

Zach blushed even more, sometimes he act so shy but it was actually so adorable. "So anyway, yeah I kinda do see us getting married because I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you but I kinda wanted to know what it will be like."

"What do you mean?" I question still nibbling on the food.

"Like you told me you worked as a magazine editor and like do you still wanna continue doing that?" I offered him some of my pastry by putting it up to his lips and he smiled taking a bite. I then putting the pastry down, dusting off the crumbs off my hands.

"Well I don't know, Zach. Kinda, but it's not have been my passion. You know that, like I don't really wanna do it for the rest of my life, like until I retire because it's a lot of work and plus I hardly ever have time to see you." I genuinely answer his question watching his nod as I speak.  "But it does have good pay."

Zach nods, "well as you know I'm a mechanic and you know we're similar. Basically only doing it for the money. But you know that story about how I was suppose to get my family's bakery passed down to me."

"Yeah," I nod my head remembering when he told me about his sad childhood.

"Well I really did want the bakery, it was something I really wanted to do." Then he should do it, I know Zach and I can make it happen.

"Well we should do it, we should start our own bakery," I suggest getting excited as I sat up straighter almost at the edge of my seat.

"Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. Since like I never really go anywhere," he says and I mumble under my breathe. "Besides the library and coffee shop.

"Stop it," he whines punching my shoulder. "I'm serious."

"Okay, okay." I laugh.

"Well I've been saving money since I don't really need anything besides food....and books." I snort at the last part and his face heats up in embarrassment once again.

"The point is if we do this together I think we can make a bakery happen." He starts to smile waiting for my reaction.

"Then lets do it," I shout and then Zach hugs me tightly right after I say it. I would do basically anything for this boy. I even try to go back to therapy for my anger.

"Oh I have an idea," I get a lightbulb in my head.

"Ooh tell me," he looks at me as if he's so fascinated. Which he probably is.

"You have so many books, you probably can get rid of the ones you already read and make it like a coffee shop slash bakery." I suggest smiling. The ideas were indeed flowing.

"Oh my god, you're right." His eyes grow wide as he looks at me. "I need to tell you something that I haven't told anyone."

My face pales as he's says that. Well he can't pregnant, as I know of, so that's good and hopefully he doesn't have a secret husband I don't know about. "What?" I slowly ask.

"Well I've been wanting to write my own book for so long, I'm thinking its time?" He says asking for my opinion.

"I think you should do whatever you want. I basically support whatever you want and feel like you can succeed at anything."

I watch Zach smile that toothy grin again and his face heat up even more than his natural red cheeks as he looks away from me. "Aww stop it, you're too kind to me."

"I'm just stating the truth, all you need to do is accept it." I tilt his face toward me so he can look at me, moving a hair away from his face.

"In celebration, pastries?" I offer as I grab two pastries.

"Of course," Zach reply's back in a duh tone.

"Let's say cheers and do it in the cute couplely way," I suggest.

"Let's do it," he laughs at me and all I can do is smile.

"Cheers," we both say clinking our pastries together before I guide him by wrapping our arms together and feeding it to each other. I could really get use to all this cuteness.

One more chapter left. ❤️