Epilogue

You know how you read a book, especially one that's a romance novel and it always has a happy ending. Well that's not true, in reality it doesn't typically happen but you still can have a happy ending. You just got to see it as your own happy ending.

You gotta realize that their will always be problems. That yes maybe you will find someone to spend the rest of your life with. Sometimes they don't feel the same way though but sometimes they do. Sometimes married couples will have petty fights but through all of that they will stay together, now that's the happy ending in real life.

You also have to realize that in this world, that it isn't the only thing that matters is love. No, the world moves on, faces problems such as economy corruption, deathly wars, and politics that are always in disagreements.

Which is another reason love is hardly found in this dystopian world. Well the simplest way to put it, is love is like a treat.

So that's how Zach and Jack saw it. Their beginning of their relationship was cute and all, everything most people want, but then problems were faced and made them almost break up before anything ever began.

Zach had a hard time, being a mechanic who faces problems with feeling loved that he felt like he never got his moment so he found his escape in romance novels.

But Jack was his long lasting moment. It finally paid off for Zach wasting all his time at coffee shops. But Jack had his own problems too, having anger issues may cause a few people not to like you.

But Zach had to give him multiple chances and now they can be happy. They can finally make this relationship work.

Both of them facing family problems, they only had each other and their friends. But you never know maybe they will reunite with their parents?

Years past though, the world moves on but they really were in love. They did eventually buy a building and turn it into a bookstore/bakery making their future dreams come true. They even got married, planning to spend the rest of their lives together as happy as possible.

Throughout the years their business grew, and their love for each other showed even more and more. Yeah Jack still had his moments of sudden outbursts of anger toward Zach but for some reason Zach couldn't stand the thought of leaving Jack.

So they continued with their happy lives as what they though of it. Zach and Jack were known for being the happy couple who owned a coffee shop and bookstore. That's what everyone thought of them as their happiness radiated off of them as soon as anyone entered their shop. The bright smiles and eyes full of joy, a lot of people noticed it. People usually were happy for them and some even wanted something like what they had.

Everyday seemed like another perfect day to them, even if business was slow they stilled enjoyed it.

At the end of each day was very typical as they were excited to get home. Zach would flip the open sign to close and Jack would wipe down the last table. The younger man would go around the curly haired boy and wrapped his arms around him from behind smiling.

"You ready to go?" Jack would ask as he turned around in Zach's arms.

"Yep, I'm excited to write a new chapter tonight. I got a new idea that is perfect." Zach would bite his lip while  rambling on about the book he has been writing, which is one of Zach's new hobbies. He's basically an author.

Jack would smile at Zach and stare into his brown eyes widening in excitement. Zach was very breathtaking to Zach no matter how much older they got.

"I can't wait to read it," Jack would say and plant a chaste kiss on Zach's lips. The curly boy loved reading Zach's writing. He was basically Zach's editor in a way, always suggesting Zach ideas and telling him some mistakes.

The duo of them creating a book could be fun at times and also hard because Jack would always give Zach his honest opinion. Even if he loved him to death, he would tell Zach if his writing was shit. So Zach just looked at it as constructive criticism. Very harsh constructive criticism but it just made Zach a better writer.

"Ok let's go, I really wanna write it now," Zach would eagerly pull Jack out the door of there building.

"Hold on Lover Boy," Jack would tease as he would lock the doors of the shop.

"Ugh why do still call me that. I'm almost twenty-seven." Zach would whine, huffing while crossing his arms.

"Do you still read romance novels and blush until you look like your ass after we have sex?" Jack would tease Zach even more, flustering him to death.

"Yes," Zach would mumble out softly after a few minutes later, as they now walked hand in hand.

But that's how it was for them. They still loved their life as they wanted to and enjoy basically every second of it. They weren't some extraordinary couple but they were something.

Zach was Jack's Lover Boy, being totally whipped for him, but that didn't stop Jack from loving Zach any less. I mean they said those eight letters to each other every night to make sure both knew they were loved.

The End.

Omg. Omg. It's Over I'm legit sad. I just wanna say I enjoy writing Jachary books. But I hate to say this might be the last. It's just I've wrote so many that I'm getting exhausted, don't get me wrong I love Jachary A LOT. But unless I find more inspiration this is the last.

Anyway though if you're still reading this, I've been writing about Jachary for about 10 months now and every single one of those months I loved it. I loved the support, the experience, meeting the sweetest people, and I've felt like my writing has improved so much since. 

Writing on here has became a part of me that I loved. Writing Jachary even when it became the most "OvErRaTeD" ship ever was still amazing. I love duo more than basically a lot of things. Whenever I look for a smile I looked to them and I still do.

So here I am saying that Jachary is truly apart of me and I love it. But if you still want some part of my dumb stupid writing I will TRY to write one more about Zorbyn. It's called Sweet Innocent Angel.

Lastly Thank You to everyone.

I love y'all ❤️🦒