1st day back

Kenzie's POV

It was finally the first day back at school! I dont know why i was excited, but i was. I woke up, and texted Lauren what i should wear. I ended up wearing a black strapless bralet, and a camo jacket over my soulders. I also wore a pair of short shorts, that were ripped, and were a faded denim. I curled my hair, and put on my black strapped wedges. I heard a car beep outside, and i knew it was Lauren and our friends. Also, Johnny's friends as well. Uh! I hate Johnny!

I ran downstairs, and grabbed my backpack. I said goodbye to my mom, and stepdad. I gave maddie a wave, and left. I ran into the car, and saw everyone was already inside. Lauren wore an off the shoulder blue floral thigh high dress, and her hair hailf in a ponytail. She had a pair of black sandals on. Annie wore a pair of ripped jeans, and a white crop and a pair of white vans and her hair down and straight. I dont want to get into any details, but all the girls looked hot! I sat in between Annie and Jayden. Behind us were the boys. Johnny was driving, and Lauren was in teh front. So, it was Laurn and Johnnu. Me, Annie, and Jayden. And everyone else in the back. Emmily and Nadia walk to school, since they live 2 minutes away.

"Hey! What took you so long?" Lauren asked me as i sat down.

"Uh! Fucking Maddie took so long in the bathroom." I complained as we started to drive.

"What the hell? You have a ginormous mansion. How did Maddie take so long?" Johnny complained/asked. I rolled my eyes.

"My house is getting remodeled. So, there is only two bathrooms. AN done is my freaking mom's!" I said in frustration, and went on my phone.

"Well, you two stop fighting! This happens everyday!" Jayden complains, and everyone nodded except for me and Johnny.

"Well, i have a question for all of you girls. Why do you look like you're slut?" johnny asked/insulted.

"Shut the fuck up, Juan!" I said, and he hated that name. Well, before we-, nevermind. He actually liked that nickname i made for him. But when we-, ok I'll stop.

"Ok, why do you guys suddenly hate each other? You two were best friends! Then, last summer, you two couldnt stand each other! What the hell happened?" Lauren yelled. But me and John stayed quiet. Not wanting to tell them.

What really happened was, me and John liked each other for teh longest time. We dated for a year and a half, and then, we both made the biggest mistakes of our lives. We BOTH kissed a different person on teh same night. We had a huge fight, and that's what hppened.

We both were silent as a mouse. "Isnt it obvious!" Hayely yelled breaking the silence. I told Hayley only. Well, she found out. ANd since she was the only one to know about me and Johnny, I told her what happened. And she swore not to tell.

"What's obvious? Hayley, do you know anything?" ANnie asked her. I panicked.

"Hayley! Don't you dare! Please!" I begged her, she nodded, and I was relived.

"Ok! Hayley knows something happened. But you two wont say anything? That's messed up!" Lauren said, and Johnny and I shared a glance for a second. We were worried that they would find out.

"You guys spill it! Now!" Hayden said pointing at both me and Johnny.

"What is there to spill?" Johnny lied, major.

"A lot to spill!" Hayley said, and leaned back in her seat.

"Hayley! You swore you wont tell. Just, stay quiet. Please!" I yelled, and she nodded.

"Guys! We're your best friends! Tell us!" Jayden said, but just our luck, at least for me and Juan. We arrived at school. As soon as we parked, everyone knew it was us.