Coming Home❤️

Mackenzie's POV

It was finally time to go home. We got packed up, and just signed the final papers. All of the babies are perfect. We're heathy, happy, and just perfect. Me and Johnny are perfect with our three babies.

"Babe, you ready?" Johnny asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"100%. I'm just glad to have my family." I said as I walked to him, then planted a soft kiss on his lips.

Lauren and Maddie got mad because there are, and these are in their words, "Why is there ONLY three babies? That means, one of us cant hold a baby when the others are!" I cant believe they said that. It was just too funny.

We headed out with the babies, and got everything settled in our new car Maddie got for us. It is a van and had multiple seats. It was a white expensive van, and was amazing. Johnny drove back to my house, and my mom, Maddie, and Lauren took the babies out of the car, right when we parked. And before we could've gone out of the car.

Me and Johnny got out with my hospital bags in our hands. And when we got inside, we saw all of our friends and the whole house decorated with party decorations and balloons. Me and Johnny were so surprised.

"What's going on?" Me and Johnny asked in sync.

"Surprise!" They all said, and the Kayla started to cry. I picked her up. "Surprise." they whispered. and we all let out a small laugh.

"So, come over here." My mom said, and Johnny took Kyle and Kingston in his arms whiles I had Kayla. We followed my mom to the backyard, and saw a whole photoshoot set up.

"Woah. What is this?" I asked.

" A baby/family photoshoot. Duh!" Maddie said, and I handed her Kayla.

"Are you serious?" Johnny asked, and they nodded.

"Now, go up to your beauty room and get ready. Johnny go with her. Me, Maddie, and Lauren will get the babies ready." My mom said, and took Kyle out of Johnny's arms and Lauren took Kingston out of his arms too.

"There should be makeup artists and a designer up there as well to help you." Lauren said, and we all went upstairs.

"Lolo, can you put the babies in there?" I asked pointing to the three rockers inside the beauty room I set up a week before they were born. She nodded and they all put the babies inside.

"So, you have three dresses you'll change into. First, get your hair done and makeup." my mom said to me, and I went to sit in the makeup chair.

The makeup girl did my makeup, and then my hair. My hair was in curls and had extensions as well. She put in a beautiful flower crown, and kept my hair curls in clips so it would stay. My makeup was natural but also very glamorous. I had glue on eyelashes and amazing highlighter and glittery eyes. But still looked natural.

I then went to change into my first dress. It was a light pink, very, very long dress. It had a very long train, and was very flowy at the bottom, and tight at the top. The top was a 'Belle' shaped neck. My shoes were white and had a very, very light tint of pink on the back. It was a tall heel and was strapped.

The makeup artist took out the clips in my hair, and then I went back out and saw Johnny. (A/N, so, if you watched the What if music video. Johnny is wearing the same outfit. So, ya.) Turns out, Lauren and my sister plus my mom helped get the babies ready.

Lauren Handed me Kayla and Maddie handed me Kyle. Johnny had Kingston, and I went over to him and the set that was set up.

"Hello. My name is Indiana. And I'll be your photographer for the day. Call me Indi." She said in an Australian accent. "So, first. Mackenzie? Can you just lay in the flower blanket, and I'll help with your dress." she instructed, and I nodded. I sat down and gave the babies to Lauren and my mom. Indi positioned my hair and my dress, then gently took Kayla out of Lauren's arms, and Placed her in my arms.

Kayla was wearing a similar dress to me, but she had a lace blanket on her that was flowing down. She had a similar flower headband, but it was made for babies so it wouldn't hurt her delicate head. Johnny sat next to me, with Kingston in his arms. Kingston had a black onesie on, and a pair of denim overalls over. Indi gently placed Kyle in Johnny's arms as well. Kyle had a white onesie on and a pair of black overalls. He also had a small hat as well. Kayla was the only one who was born with hair. I mean, she has so much hair .

After about an hour of Indi taking photos of us. In different positions, alone, together. It was time for the next outfit and for me to feed the babies. Everyone was inside or watching us get our photos taken.

We finished with our first loo, so we decided to take a 1 hour break since it was only 11 am and time for lunch. Me and Johnny took the babies upstairs, and changed into our regular clothes. We went back to our room (Kenzie and Johnny's room + the babies for a few months) and we closed the door and locked it. I sat on the rocking chair, and Johnny gave me Kayla first.

"Babe, I pumped some milk earlier. Text Lauren to tell her to come up here and bring the bottled for the boys." I instructed, and he nodded. Then, in less than 4 minutes, Lauren came in and started to feed Kingston while Johnny fed Kyle. I fed Kayla, and they all fell asleep.