Last Day of school

Kenzie's POV

It was finally the last day of school. My secret is still a secret, and only Annie and Nadia know. Yes, i told Nadia. But it was because she heard us talking about it. But, i trust her. I am barley showing, but it isn't noticeble. 

I woke up, and got ready. I put on a pair of white ripped jeans, and a flowy black t-shirt. I put on black wedges, and a pair of pearl earrings. I grabbed my bag, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

My morning sickness has gone down a bit, but still terrible. Im not as sensitive to smells or anything else anymore. 

I got in the car, and Maddie was in the car as well. She needed to get something or visit? I really dont know. We went inside, and parted ways. It was 30 minutes before first perisod, so i went to get my things out of my locker for the day because after school i have an appointment for my weekly check up. I didnt have much in my locker, so it could all fit in my bag. I finished with my locker, and Maddie came and grabbed my bag so i wouldnt have to hold it for the rest of the day. She gave me just a purse, and left. I wealked to the nurse, but as i walked to the nurse's office, i bumped into someone. Johnny.

"Oh, I'm-Kenzie? How have you been?" he asked, but i just froze.

"Um, f-fine." i stuttered.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, but. I actually have to be somewhere. Bye." i left before he could repond. 

No, i havent been talking to him. I've been barley talking to Lauren. It's just so hard! But i just, cant tell.  

I went to the nurse, and took my medicine. I left,a nd went to class. 

{Skip to after school}

It was finally the end of school! Also, Annie and Nadia are coming with me to the check up and the ultrasound today. They met me at my car, and we drove to the doctors where my mom was waiting.

After my check up, it was time for the ultrasound. 

"So, do you want pictures?" the nurse asked.

"Yes," i said, smiling. 

I then lifted up my shirt, "Well, this is going to be a little cold once i put it on your belly." the nrse explained, then put the gel on my stomach. It was cold, but i got over it. "So, here are your babies." she said as i looked at the screen. Wait! Did she say, BABIES?

"Um, what did you just say?" Annie asked, and took the words out of my mouth. 

"Babies, you didnt know it was triplets?" she asked, and my eyes grew. 

"No, we didnt know. How did we not know this?" i asked, and the nurse shook her head.

"Well, i just got off the phone. Which i prussume was you mother? Melissa?" she asked, and i nodded. "I was just speaking to her about the babies. But she didnt seem suprised. I thought you knew." she added. "Do you still want photos or-" but i knew what she would say.

"Yes, i want to keep the babies.' i said, interuppting her. She just nodded, and played the heartbeats. I cried, and so did my mom and my friends. 

The ultrasound was finished, and we got the ultrasound pictures. I was still in shock. "So, what do you wanna do now?" my mom asked as we left the doctors office.

"Oh! I'm craving Krispy Kreme! Can we please, please get some?" i begged my mom.

"Yes, but you'll regret it once you hav ethe babies and the weight is still there." my mom said, and we drove to Krispy Kreme. 

We entered, and it was sorta busy. Not too busy, but there was a 20 minute line. My mom decided to order, while me and Annie and Nadia sat at a table. "So, can we see the photos?" Nadia asked, and i gave one to them.

"Aw, so. Is that baby A?" Annie asked, pointing at baby A.

"Yes, i think. Let me look at the one they marked." i checked the other one that they marked. "Oh, yes. And that is baby B and C." i said pointing at the babies.

"Aww!" they both said, and gav ethe picture back.

"So, who else knows?" Nadia asked.

"Just my family and you two." i said.

"Really? Not even Lauren?" Nadia asked, and ANnie gave her that look.

"No, she doesnt." i laughed it off, then my mom FINALLY came! "Yes!" i squealed, and they all gave me a look. "Hey, you try being pregnant with triplets." i sassed them, and my mom sat next to me. 

"So, i got Oreo, Chocolate, Nutterbutter, cream filled, rasberry filled, and classic glazed. Also, doghnut holde for later if you want them." my mom explained, and opened the box.

We all took a doughnut, and took a bite, "mmmm" we all said, and laughed. 

"Uh! Nutterbutter. I am not happy about that." i complained, and they laughed ta my frustration with a doughnut. "Well, when you're pregnant. And lets hope they're triplets so you could feel what I'm feeling." i sassed back, and they put their hands up in surrender.

We finished our doughnut, and brought the rest with us into the car. As we waited for the ac to turn on, we sat in the car.

Then, i saw something. It was Johnny and Julie. Johnny had his arm around her, and she was leaning on his shoulder. 

He is just the same player. The classic player everyone has at their high school. He hops from girl to girl, and i was dumb enough to believe him. The player always hops back to the dumb ones. Like Julie, Anna (still made up), Kathryn (made up!), and me. Now, every boy will go to me because they think im gullible and that they could just fuck me, and leave before i wake up. That's what happens when you believe his tricks. He saw the car, and me. I rolled up my window, and my mom drove out of the parking lot. Im pretty sure no one else saw him. But he's in the past.

But i realized, he isnt. Im carrying his children...