I'm Not Cheating

Kenzie's POV

It has been a week since we've come home from the hospital. A week since Johnny proposed to me/a week since we got engaged. We've decided to have the wedding in a few years because I'm still 18 and he's 19 almost 20. So we're still young to have a wedding now, also we have newborns, so a wedding now isn't what's on our mind.

I woke up at 5 in the morning to three screaming, crying, babies in my room. "Babe! Get Kayla. I'll get the others." I woke up Johnny, and he nodded. Then, Maddie and my mom rushed in, and took Kayla and Kyle and sat on my bed a fed them before I could even get up from bed.

"Well, your mom got Kayla for me." Johnny whispered, and fell asleep.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Feeding your children. But Kingston isn't being fed yet." Maddie said, and I went to get Kingston and started to feed him from my breast.

"You guys have an obsession with babies. You know that right?" I said to them, and they just nodded as they fed, MY babies.

We burped them after they were finished, and put them back to sleep. I kept holding Kingston since he wasn't asleep yet.

I decided for me to sing to him a song I wrote just for fun.

"EYES ON THE PRIZE
I KNOW SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT FALL ON YOUR WAY
THROW YOUR HANDS UP
YA GET DOWN WHEN THINGS DONT FALL INTO PLACE
MAD AT THE WORLD
YEAH IVE BEEN THERE BEFORE
LOST AND CONFUSED AND THINKING THAT YOU CANT TAKE ANYMORE
NO
NO
NO
DONT WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING
OH ITS ALL GONNA BE GOOD
OH WHOA WHOA WHOA
YOU'RE REALLY SOMETHING NOW
DIDNT CHA KNOW THAT YOU COULD?
NO
NO
NO
DONT WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING
OH ITS ALL GONNA BE GOOD.
DONT WORRY BOUT NOTHIN
WORRY BOUT NOTHIN NOTHIN NOW
ITS ALL GONNA BE GOOD
SO BREATH!
LIKE YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD
YEAH BREATH!
TILL YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD
UNTIL YOU'RE FEELING LIKE YOURSELF AGAIN
FEEL THE SUNLIGHT ON YOUR SKIN
KEEP YOUR HEARTBEAT BEATIN
GO ON, GO ON
BREATHE IN
GO ON, GO ON
BREATHE IN
GO ON, GO ON
BREATHE IN"

He was already asleep, so I put him down. I couldn't sleep anymore. It was 6 am already, so I decided just to go downstairs and do something to make me sleepy or just to occupy me. Before I left the room, Johnny's phone got a text. Me, being me, the nosiest person ever. Checked.

Recent:

Text Message From Sara Lee: Johnny, I don't know if I can keep this secret from Kenz..
New Text Message From Sara Lee: Ik its early but, idk if I could keep it from her anymore.
New Text Message From Sara Lee: Please respond. I have no idea what to do, its such a big secret you and me are keeping....so please respond soon!

I couldn't help but get angry/jealous! I just turned his phone off, and knew he wouldn't cheat. I think. I just brushed it off, and went downstairs.

Johnny's POV

I saw Kenzie reading my texts from Sara Lee. But I just hope she doesn't think I'm cheating. I barley opened my eyes, and saw he get angry. The truth is. Sara (A/N Sara Lee I just made up) is my 2nd cousin. He middle name is Lee, but her last name is Orlando. She's helping me with a surprise for Kenzie. But, as you can tell. She's a TERRIBLE liar. Kenzie has met Sara, but I don't think she remembers her though.

I get up shortly after Kenzie left the room, and saw that Kayla was awake. I picked her up, and walked downstairs where I saw Kenzie in the movie room setting up her 'bed' on one of the couches.

"Hey babe." I said quietly, and she smiled and returned the favor.

"Hey babe. Why are you holding Kayla?" she asked.

"She was a bit fussy. I don't think she ate enough." I said handing Kayla to Kenzie.

"Yeah, she does that a lot. Can you go up and get the other two? Their other rockers are here." she said, and I went to get the boys. I carried them down, and settled them into their rockers. Melissa got so many rockers and put them in every room. I mean, EVERY! Even though she knows we're moving out of here in a month or two, maybe 5 months is the most we'll be here until we move.

I responded to Sara telling her Kenzie saw the texts and I think Kenzie may think that I am cheating on her. "Babe. I know you read my texts." I say breaking the silence.

"Oh," was all she said.

"And I just wanna say babe. I'm not cheating." I said as I helped her with her nursing pillow.

"Then who's Sara Lee?" she asked, getting a littler firm in her voice as she looked at me in the eye.

"My 2nd cousin. Don't you remember her? My birthday party a few years ago? Blonde hair, green eyes? Her whole name is Sara Lee Orlando. People just call her Sara Lee with two E's. She's helping me with something." I whispered the end.

"Than why is she 'so' afraid to tell me something?" she asked, mocking 'so in her tone. Her mom keeps on reminding me that hormones get worse AFTER the babies out.

"She's a planner. And horrible at keeping secrets. But if I tell you. The surprise is ruined." I said.

"tell me. I don't care about the surprise." she said firmly.

"fine. it was for a date just for us. she has many friends everywhere, so she was helping me set a trip for us, just us. for a few days. and, she was helping me with designing a treehouse in the backyard of our new house. happy?" I explained, and before she said anything, I smashed my lips into her. No, she wasn't holding Kayla anymore. As I was explaining to her, Kenzie put Kayla away in her rocker.

Our lips moved in sync, and I licked her bottom lip for entrance, and she gave it to me. Our tongues moved in sync, and she was now on my lap. She had her arms around my neck, and I had my hand on her ass. I squeezed her ass, and she let out a small moan.

"Baby, as much as I want this. One, I just gave birth. Two, the babies are right there. Three, my mom and Maddie are at the door." Kenzie said, and got off my lap. "Mom, Maddie. I know you're there." Mackenzie yelled, and her mom and Maddie sure enough, came in. "You two have to at least give me and Johnny, AND our kids some space. Its freaky!" Kenzie told them, and they put their hands up in surrender.

"Well, you and your boy-I mean fiancé/baby daddy/person you were making out with. Are too obvious." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Kenzie snapped back.

"Oh ya! Shit! I didn't call him for the past two weeks." Maddie whispered, but we still heard. "Anyways, I need to make a call. See ya!" Maddie then zipped to her room.

"I should, um. Call your stepfather. Bye!" Melissa ran knowing Kenzie would go off. BTW, Kenzie's stepdad, Greg. Has been in Canada for business, but I think he's finding a way to just get out of this house for a little while.

Kenzie closed the door, and went and sat on my lap again, and we made out, again. But before anything got too heated, we stopped after about 10 minutes and we just cuddled on the couch as we watched just some videos on YouTube but I didn't pay attention. Instead, I'm planning a different surprise. I'm still doing the treehouse. But I'm going to plan something in the secret room in mine and Kenzie's room in the new house.

"I was such zoned out, I didn't realize Kenzie fell asleep in my arms. I just snuggled with her, and we both gave each other a small peck on the lips, and fell asleep.