Memories

Kenzie's POV

Flashback!

Johnny and i have been dating for about 6 months, and im loving every bit of it. He is such an amazing, secret boyfriend. I took him to my treehouse, and laid out a blanket. 

"COme, sit." i said as i patted the spot next to me. He gladly sat next to me, and we kissed. We ended up having a makeout session, and it was amazing!

End of Flashback!

I remembered our first makeout, "Yes, yes i do. SOmething i wanna forget." i said quietly, still in his grip and not making eye contact until he lifted my chin.

"You also said that about the babies' father. Im only gonna ask you one more time. Is-" but i cut him off by smashing mips into his. He suprised me by kissing back. As we made out, his hands caressed my back and my ass. I moaned slightly, but them we slowly pulled apart. 

"Yes, they're yours." I said quietly not looking into his eyes.

Johnny's POV

"Kenzie, i love you." i said, and it was true. I never have ever used her. Only Julie was the girl I used after my breakup with Kenzie 11 months ago. 

"Johnny. What are we?" she asked as we both sat down and she sat on my lap. 

"What do you wanna be?" I asked her as we both had our hands on her stomach.

" I wanna be with you." She said as she looked into her eyes. God how I love those beautiful eyes. "But I don't know if your parents can take you being a father. But I'm not sure if you wanna be a father to triplets." she said unsure.

"Kenzie. I love you and would do anything to be apart of yours and our children's lives." I said, then heard noise from below. Both me and Kenzie were curious, so we looked through a crack, and saw our parents. 

She whispered so quietly, "Follow me." and I nodded then we carefully walked through the back and slowly got out and we saw Our family's backs to us, and all waiting for us to talk if we were inside still.

I faked coughed, and they got scared and saw me and Kenzie crossing our arms and giving then a glare. "Care to explain?" I asked/demanded. 

They all pointed to Lauren, I mean everyone. Even Lauren. My eyes and Kenzie's eyes went to Lauren's. "You care to explain why you're eavesdropping on me and Johnny?" Kenzie asked/demanded. 

"Well, you see... IM THE BIGGEST JENZIE FAN!" She blurted out, and covered her mouth.

"Jenzie?" me and Kenzie asked at the same time.

"Johnny and Kenzie duh!" They all said, and they all looked at us. 

I looked at Kenzie, and we nodded. "We're back together!" we announced, and everyone went crazy. More than me and Kenzie. They started to go too crazy, and we went back inside and watched movies. Me and Kenzie cuddled on the couch together, while the others sat on different couches. 

It was 1 am, and everyone was passed out besides me and Kenzie. "You know I'm happy to have you back in my life?"  asked Kenzie as I had my hands on her stomach. 

" I know, but do you know that they may actually not be sleeping. Just s they can hear us." Kenzie said with a smirk as she got up. "Mom, I know you're awake. Me and Johnny are going to my room." I said, and she nodded. 

"Don't do anything!" Lauren said. 

"Really? Laur, I'm almost 6 months pregnant. Did you forget?" I said.

"I didn't forget. You look like a balloon." She said, and I held Kenzie back and walked her back to her room, and locked the door behind us. "You know they'll suspect something." Kenzie said as she took off her jewelry.

"I know." I whispered as I came behind her. "But, we're not going to do anything. Major." I whispered in her ear.

"Shh, stop making me horny. I'm pregnant with YOUR triplets." she said turning her chest to mine. 

"Uh, you have no idea how much I wanna fuck you again." I said.

"Well, remember what happened last time? Here's a hint. I am now growing three babies inside of me." She said, and then motioned me to unzip her dress for her.

I unzipped her dress for her, and it dropped to the ground. I looked into her eyes, and saw the lust in her beautiful brown eyes. 

"Like what you see? Because I don't. I'm huge at just 5 and a half months." she complained, and changed into her PJs.

"Don't say that. You're beautiful. Just get some sleep. And remember the good times." I said as I helped her in bed. I laid beside her, and we fell asleep in each others arms.