Chapter 21: Samantha and Sandy Vanish

"Um, I wasn't reading anything..." Lucy stepped back - now when she heard how he had killed an innocent bunny princess, he really looked like the ruthless Blood Moon Fox to her, so she was afraid.

"Huh?" Yuehong grabbed the book dropped by her and took a glance at its cover. "Oh, De Lapin Clan History?" he raised both of his eyebrows and looked at Lucy, noticing her fear. "You dummy..." he softly pressed her to his chest, "Do you sincerely believe I'd ever kill anyone unjustly?"

"Then what happened to that bunny princess?"

He sighed:

"If a spirit is not celestial, their lives are not eternal..."

Lucy raised an eyebrow:

"But what_" however, suddenly her phone rang, so she hastily took it: "Hello?"

"Lulu, it is Lily. Samantha is missing! I left her alone with Sandy only for five minutes to go over to a grocery shop, and they both are gone. I need you! Sammy and Incubus are on a mission, they cannot arrive yet. Please!"

The phone fell off her hand. She shuddered.

"What is it?"

"Yuehong, please, we need to get to Lily's RV as soon as possible! Sam and Sandy have gone!"

Yuehong gasped at such information and quickly grabbed her up in his hands:

"Hang on tight!"

He rushed out of the school building and jumped in the sky. Lucy yelled in fright and quickly clung to his neck. In a few seconds, they were already landed at Lily's RV. She was worriedly waiting for them.

"I searched the whole RV, they're not here! There's only some weird rabbit aura left! I can't understand what happened!"

"Lady Lilith..."

Lily started and looked at Yuehong - only now did she notice it was none other but the celestial-fox of nine tails.

"Ah, Lord Huli, it's you!"

"Let's drop the formalities, Lady Lilith. You mentioned there was some rabbit aura left. Did you perchance sense the fire element?"

"Now that you say it, there was indeed some spiritual fire presence!"

Lucy blinked even more confusedly:

"Spiritual fire? What are you guys talking about?"

"It is simple - if there were indeed fire rabbits then it means they have already made the move".

"Who, 'they'?"

"The Kaninchen Clan," Yuehong angrily clenched his fist, as if bearing some ancient grudge against the Kaninchen Clan. "I grew suspicious even earlier when their princess Margaret appeared in your class, but now it all seems clear".

"W... What seems clear?"

"We Huli Clan and the Kaninchen Clan are ancient enemies. I need to alert the Huli Queen before any further disaster happens. She is the only one who can help us now".

"Wait, Huli Queen? You have a wife?"

Didn't he say in my dream that his wife was that bunny princess Lutecia De Lapin?

"No. My wife is deceased," Yuehong sighed, but then a loving smile covered his face: "Huli Queen is my daughter".

Lucy gasped - daughter?!