Lane

Many people would KILL to be a part of a town that's less colorful then themselves.They would want a little less political events,or events in general.Well...welcome to the small town of Forrest Farm Valley,a small town that lays right below the state of Kentucky.Oh..sorry you must be wondering who the hell is talking.I'm Lane.Lane Gabriel.You also might be wondering "Why the hell is this bitch talking?",and,"Why should be listen?".Well here is your answer.You shouldn't.Unless you feel that it's necessary to feel the pain of a teenage "slut romance."I still don't understand why but for some reason...that slut seems to be me.I'm 17 years old,a year away from graduating Dairy High.Or should I say "Hades Home."
I'm sorry if you guys go,you'd be missing out.But if your staying...grab a snack,maybe a couple of drinks.Well...should we begin?

Sun filtered in through the drawn draperies in the West corridor of the long hallway,leading into the last door on the left.Early in the morning,6:00 sharp,many people would be dreaming.But me?No.Lane Gabriel doesn't sleep in.No way.Millions of things to be done.I have projects,presentations,oral speeches about the life saving accountants of Forrest Farm Valley and-"Lane come down sweetie!"
I straightened the glasses sliding down my sloped nose.Sliding down the banister down one flight of stairs.And then flinging myself into the old oak chair seated in the corner."Ready for the big day?"Thats my mom Ruby Gabriel.Shes obsessed with this town,the way the main colors of everything are grey,tan,and beige,and secretly,just between me and you,she thinks people are controlling all this gloomy weather.Every year Dairy High plans a big ceremony for all the students entering their last year of high school.And on this day you get to choose your profession.Now you have to be quick,stealthy,yet stand out.Because these jobs go quick,if your not quick,your unemployed.For good.There are only 4 jobs in this town.You fend for yourselves quietly and you don't complain.You can choose an accountant,which is my moms job,law enforcement,mechanic, and last and least a slut.You know one of those girls who offer to give blow jobs on the street for cash.But hopefully that's a last resort.

"Yeah.I got everything prepared.No way am I going unemployed."She placed a bowl of steaming hot oatmeal in front of me.I wasn't hungry,but I decided to whip out my phone instead.Once my hands touched the cool metallic coating of my phone,it rung the most amazing ring ever.I answered it with a smile on my face.

Convo
Noelle:Hey Bestie,you ready for today??
Me:Totally
Noelle:Today is the day I get to be who I wanna be.
Me:Noelle your a beautiful girl but a slut.Really??
Noelle:Shh Bestie.I will get to fuck who ever the hell I want to.
Me:Of course you want to be the slut of the town.
Noelle:HEY!!No one else will;)
Me:You'd be to busy fucking guys for cash to talk to me Elle.
Noelle:Never sister.Would you be a customer;) :P
Me:Haha Lol real funny Elle.
Noelle:Yeah..that's a joke.Totally.
Me:Gtg to school.Bye Bestie.

My phone powered off as I hung up with my best friend.I pushed my full bowl of breakfast as I leaped out of my seat."Bye baby girl."Ruby said kissing me on the cheek."See ya Mom.Love ya."
I walked out the door..then paused.After school...I'm basically a grown up.Its true.Once you pick your job you start the next year.Most people are distracted by love or sex.Never been a problem for me.Ya see...I've never had a boyfriend...or even a crush.Ive been in love with school and my future since I could spell.Boys would stare occasionally...none of them were really cute.Not to be rude.

Walking through those doors was like walking up through the doors of heaven.Noelle stood there in the doorway on her phone.Her typical tan skin and dark locks made her stand out.Not to mention her completely overboard style of makeup.Noelle was the type of girl who made these school uniforms look good.The grey t-shirt fit like a glove on her skinny physique.And the beige skirt went down to her thighs because of her height.Compared to my auburn hair pulled into a messy braid,black glasses that slid down my sloped nose.Her Face was basically like God had given that as her gift.As if r knew she were gonna be a slut.Where as she had the body of an anorexic,I had my baggy grey t-shirt with a beige skirt that reached my ankles.Damn I hate being short.

She ran up to me and gave me a hug,talking in her French accent I know by heart.
Bell for class finally tans not a second pass 8:00.We were walking inside when the sound of screeching tired piercing pavement destroyed our ears.We snapped our heads around in unison(Its something we do)and to our surprise saw a bright red car standing before our eyes.For as long as I've known,Ive never seen any other colors then this town signature boring ones.There are other colors??

Im sad to say I didn't see the person who stepped out of that car...and now that I know how this story ends I'm glad I didn't.But I wish I could have known if things would have been different if he saw me then and there...in my baggy school clothes next to the perfection of my best friend.If only he hadn't seen me as the slut he did when he first acknowledged me.But I'll never know.Because before I knew it,Noelle was leading me to our first period class.And the only thing I saw step out of that bright car,was a pair of shoes and a slick black leather jacket....

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!😝🤗