Noelle

With my hand on Lane's shoulder,the tingling sensation I've always felt cane rolling into my spine.As I looked at her and her natural,silly,beautiful self...Damn she is beautiful.We may be different and all...but she's my best friend.Why was she so distracted outside??The red Ferrari??Who ever was driving is probably already arrested for breaking the law by now.As we walked into 1st period science class,I took my typical seat in the front row by Lane.We've always been lab partners.Thank god.This class has always been my opportunity to stare at her.She is always busy working or being her normal brainiac self that she doesn't notice me admiring her.Today was chemical equations.As she jotted down notes I applied my hourly lipstick while making happy small talk.Fuck...I wish I could kiss her right now.But after this mornings little chat...she obviously can't take a hint by my flirting.She doesn't know.I mean who wouldn't love me??Im perfect right??
The door swung open and Lane's head jerked up.I glanced away from my mirror and looked at the door then to Lane."What the hell."Its hard to understand my French accent,only Lane can really understand it.But that look in her eyes drives me crazy and.... choosing to be a slut for my career would be terrible.I don't mine but what would she think??Im fine with fucking boys and girls on a daily.

A flicker of light dances across Lane's face once the door shuts.I glance up and see a leather jacket.I see a boy..no not a boy...a MAN with tan skin,dark long luscious black locks,a slick black leather jacket,jeans,and some black polished shoes.I had to admit he was beautiful.I didn't look at Lane when she saw him.I probably should have though...
Now that I know how this story ends I wish I would have seen how she looked at him.But instead I focused back on my makeup,assuming that Lane thought he was just another jackass boy who thought he was a beautiful god.
"Class...I know today is kind of a big day for all of you."Thats our teacher.I won't even bother putting that bitches name in here.Shes not important.But I may have wanted to listen to her speech.
"This is our new student Mr.McKenzie.He's transferring from Everydale High to us."I didn't care about the next few minutes until I flipped my mirror down to see the teacher standing over me and Lane."Miss.Noelle Hawkings.Why dont you move to the back and give the young man a seat."My jaw...hit the floor.I stared at Lane..her bright green eyes pierced mine.Ive always worked with Lane...
"Umm sorry bitch I'm not moving.You can get off your ass and move me yourself."Yeah I said that.I saw the newbie roll his eyes and me.
"That's it.Principals office.NOW!!"
I rolled my eyes at the teacher and glanced at Lane,placing a hand on her shoulder,whispering in her ear.
"Hey try not to have fun without me okay??Yeah he's gorgeous...but I'm better.Girl he's probably a bad boy jackass who fucks his teachers."We both laughed at that and I stood with my stuff."Love ya girl."I winked and stood to leave,bumping into the teacher as I went.The only thing I saw before I left was a boy and girl sit by each other.And in that moment I was terrified...because he looked at Lane like she was the only person in the room worth looking at.....