Taj

I walked away from Addie Macklin and into room 109.
Miss.Grey's classroom.
I walked in to see her sitting at her desk.Her reading glasses on as she read.
My bottom lip is swollen from that girl earlier.That pretty girl...she was pretty brave to do that.And you better believe me whenI say that's the ONLY reason I covered for her.
Miss.Grey...hmmm...she looked like she was in her late 40s.With dark brown hair with a few streaked of grey.
But her body.Her waist was so petite and small.But that ass stuck out like...fuck it's huge.
I took my seat in the front of the class.Detention.I was the only one here.I must've been a bad boy.
"Good afternoon Mr.McKenzie."
I smirked at her,she pulled her hair up into a bun.
"Just sit there for an hour.No talking."
I smiled at myself.
No talking??
Okay Miss.Grey.
Let's play your game.
I slipped off my leather jacket and hooked it on the edge of my chair,revealing my massive biceps.Miss.Grey looked up and a light flush of pink stroked across her face.
As far as I can tell she's a pretty horny 50 year old.
I leaned back in my chair,my shirt revealing some details of muscle crossing my abdomen.That lady couldn't look away.And I know she's 40 and I'm 17.But...this is what I do.
I stood up and walked over to her desk.
She just watched me.I leaned on her desk and said in a voice so quiet you could barely hear."Miss Grey....do you want me?"She just looked at the floor.My hair fell in front of my eyes and she nodded.
She looked up quickly and I picked her up and sat her on the edge of her desk.She spread her legs like a good girl was and wrapped them around me while she clung to my chest,her hands clutching the back of my shirt,as I started kissing her neck.I don't ever kiss on the lips.Ever.
She was clutching my shirt and desperately trying to lift it up over my head.I helped her out and threw the white t-shirt across the room.
As I kissed her neck,she was tracing her hands up and down my rock hard abs and biceps.
"Fuck the dress code..."
I pulled away from her and hurriedly lifter her tan tank top up and over her head.Tearing her bun out of place and her hair falling down her back.
I reached behind her and unclipped her
white bra...letting it fall to the floor.I have to admit I wasn't impressed by the top.She had the smallest breasts I've ever seen.But I traced my hand over her breast...and I slowly kissed both of them and all the way down her chest.She gasped, you could tell she was getting tired of waiting.
"Taj..Mr.McKenzie...please...just....
please.."she begged me.She gripped at the top of my jeans.I unbuckled my pants and slowly slid them off to the ground.Revealing my grey boxers...which revealed my massive bulge.She slid off her desk and hit her knees to the floor.She hurried and slid off my boxers...and she looked like she was about to faint once my long hard dick stuck out.She licked it once...then she started sucking on it so hard I thought I was gonna shake.She deep throated my dick so deep she was choking...moving faster as she went.She pulled away and slid off her white skirt...revealing a pair of white panties.She slid those off so quick.I pinned her to the floor...holding her arms above her head.
"Please...please...just shove it in...JUST SHOVE IT IN!!"
She was begging and I liked it.
Then I did what every student does.
What they're told.
I rammed by long hard dick into her and she let out a loud scream.She was breathing heavily.You could tell it's been a while since her last fuck.
I wasn't gentle.I moved in and out fast...and then faster.She moaned every time it went deeper she got louder.I was ramming my dick in so far she was screaming,"OH MY GOD YES!!!"
She was meaning and screaming and pulling my face down in her breast as I thrusted into her.

I pulled on my leather jacket finally as Miss.Grey finished straightening her top.Detention was over.She and I both know that tomorrow we pretend this never happened.
And she better know that I have zero feelings for her what so ever.I needed someone to fuck the first day of my new school.And who knows...Addie seemed pretty cute out there.
Then all of a sudden I feel a weird guilty feeling.Something I've never felt before.My mind takes me back to earlier in the day when I first saw that
beautiful "no body"in science.And when I saw her in the cafeteria at lunch.Just the words she said to me.How brave she was to speak her mind.Right before she slapped me the angry look in her eyes...was surprisingly beautiful.The way my stomach felt.What the hell was that feeling?
Sure yes she was cute...but I would never willingly date her unless I was forced to.Or never really talk to her.Its only my first day of school.And I'm
The PLAYER!!!
But if I'm the player...then my do I feel
guilty fucking someone who isn't her...when I don't even know her name???
This feeling will pass.Because we both know and hope that she is no body.That she means nothing.I don't even know her name.
This feeling will pass???
I hope.......