Lane

Me and Noelle pulled up into the driveway of 0935 Beachwood Blvd. at 6:11 with 47 second left to spare until the next minute comes.I know this may seem oddly specific but because its the only party we may ever have...I'm going to make it count.Unless we get busted for the use of color and parties.which by the way is breaking not rule 1 and 3.I was wearing that short white mini dress...it jut below my thigh.I actually think people can see my ass a little.Noelle sprinkled white glitter in my hair after she curled it and let it follow down my back.I have to admit it feels terribly weird being dressed like this.Ive never been in anything shorter then my knees.But I actually feel cute in this.I surprisingly kinda love it.With Noelle by my side we slowly walk into Taj's house...we couldn't breath.It was as if poisonous gas had been released in here.Our jaws dropped and our eyes widened.People were dressed in our towns signature colors...but they were dancing...to music that wasn't by Mozart.They were swaying their hips and jumping up and down.There were these weird little colorful things floating in the air attached to strings.What are they called again...balloons maybe??
Along a large table were empty red solo cups,and beside that were around 23 different varieties of liquor.Not to mention different colored snacks.
How has he done all this without getting caught?!?
I swear...that boy has some tricks up his sleeves.
Noelle and I stay frozen in our spots for a few moments,unable to move.
I'm pretty sure Noelle has a heart attack right then and there,she wouldn't move.I scoured the area with my eyes looking for him.
From what I could tell he wasn't to be seen.
Noelle heard the music and saw the drinks.She took me by the hand and dragged me to the table.
She quickly poured us cups of what looked like straight vodka.Id seen in her moms kitchen.Ive never tasted it though.Had she??
"On the count of three."
I took the cup from her.
We counted slowly.
"1."
"2."
"3."
We took a quick sip of whatever was in our cups...Noelle kept hers down..I didn't.
I'm sorry to whoever cleans that floor...because I coughed all that stuff back up.
Noelle finished her drink on one final gulp.
"How can you drink that shit?!?!"
HOW?!?Thats impossible.
She places her empty cup down on the table and dragged me into the middle of the dancing crowd.I can't dance.
She swayed her hips...but I backed into people.Who obviously ended up being pissed at me so I gave them each $5 to apologize.
Then I saw him.
Dancing amongst a crowd of girls.I actually recognized a few of them.There was that girl Addie and her best friend Lonnie.There was Molly Manson and her sister Pierra Manson.Not to mention that Addie was totally grinding on him.
He on the other hand..I barely noticed.He was wearing a pair of khaki pants,with a white buttoned down shirt,which had all the buttons undone.
I could see his bare chest...he had what looked like and of steel.
He would probably not even notice me or even recognize me if he saw me.If I'm really pretty tonight and actually look like an angel...he just might.
It's a party.I walk away from Noelle and right past him,bumping his shoulder on purpose so he would look my way.What am I doing??Desperately trying to get the Bad Boys attention?!?Come on Lane!!
But I did.He turned around and watched me as I walked back over to where the liquor was.I could feel
his eyes on me.And then I felt a pair of hands on my waist.And a quiet whisper in my ear.
"Don't remember inviting you here."
It was him.I remembered his deep voice...and I wanted to slap myself because I got goosebumps at his touch.
Noelle was gone.Lost in the crowd of drunk teens.
I smiled before I turned around.I wasn't wearing my glasses.
"You don't recognize me?"
He shook his head.
His hair was dark and messy.
"I think I would remember some one as beautiful as you."He smirk a charming smirk and I melted.
Do I have a crush...on HIM!!!???
Maybe I do??

"Hmm...you would remember if I wasn't wearing this."
He smiled.
"Oh so like no clothes."
He laughed.
I rolled my eyes and laughed along with him,pulling my dress down trying to cover up some skin.
"If I was wearing glasses...you would know who I am."
His eyes widened and he let go of my waist.
"LANE!?"
I laughed.He's shocked.
His only answer was my smile.
"Oh my god look at you.You don't look like the brainiac bitch who slapped me."
We stood there in silence.
"Didn't picture you much as a drinker."
He pointed to the cup in my hand if halfway emptied liquor.
But what surprised me was what can put if my mouth next.
"Oh uh yeah I drink all the time.Stuff way stronger then this."
I took drink...and actually kept it down.
It actually wasn't that bad.

I'm disappointed to say that after I devoured 2 whole bottles of straight vodka...I was going around dancing.Grinding on unsuspecting boys.And talking to Taj as if he had been my friend for years.I apparently am an amazing drunk person.
But as me and Taj stood in a corner talking...I said some things.
My voice was slurred.
"You know your really pretty."
He smiled when I said that.
I was leaning on him with a full cup in my hand.
"And I've never had a boyfriend before.Or crush.But your really pretty."
He was silent while I rambled.
"I don't drink..oh but I do drink salt water when I'm thirsty sometimes.
I tried to actually show off my terrible dancing to him and he just sat back and watched...with a look in his eye that told me he wanted to laugh his ass off.I was surprised to see that he didn't have any other girls around him.
But as I was trying to dance...that full cup a vodka spilled straight on the beautiful dress.I stumbled and wobbled a bit.
"Fuck."
He looked at me with a puzzled look.
"Can I please have some clothes...Noelle might just kill me."
He sighed and started to walk upstairs...for some reason I followed.
He wandered into his parents bedroom.Mothers??Sisters??
It was very girly from what I remember.If anything I surprise I remember anything at all.I leaned in the doorway looking at him and then to his chest and then to my messy dress.
I walked over and fell backwards on the bed.I remember it being soft,like air.
He looked at me.
"Here."
He hands me a oversized football t-shirt,I guess that's his way of saying,"Put this on,and get the hell out of this party."
He knelt down before me.
"You're hilarious you know.You little lying hilarious pretty drunk bitch."
He smirked.My hair was a mess.My Face was probably a mess.And no doubt my dress was a mess.Noelle was probably looking for me.
But...then.......