Lane

There are only three rules in the town of Forrest Farm Valley.Three simple rules
1.No other colors except for the signature colors of beige,tan,grey and white.
Now obviously we can't help the color of our food and nature but all other things such as clothes,buildings and furniture are all those colors.Along with everything else in this town.
2.No bisexuality or gayness allowed.
If you are gay or bisexual your basically threw into prison.A little harsh I know.
3.No parties
Yes,this one is a dumb rule.But the town council thinks that parties consist of colorful interaction and decorations.Which is why no one who lives here has ever had one.Ever.Not even a birthday party.

Yet this boy thinks the rules don't apply to him.He just looks at me with a weird look in his eye.I can't quite tell what it is though...
I realize the shade of his eyes are a bright metallic silver.And that his nose is dotted with freckles.Strange thing to have if you have pitch black hair.His skin is a shade lighter then cocoa,and his leather jacket brings out the white t-shirt underneath.I would say he almost looked like a decent looking human if he wasn't breaking dress code.I looked away and he curled his lip into a snarl.I tucked a strand of out of place hair behind my ear.
I wish Noelle were here right now...
This is the first time since 2nd grade we haven't sat by each other or be partners.Instead I'm forced to sit by a jackass who looks like he's the leader of a biker gang.I take notes in quiet and he sits and does nothing.Me,writing down the equations.And him,sitting their glancing at me with this weird look on his face.A look which obviously screams"Burn the smart bitch with fire."
Finally after what seems like eternity,the bell rings.I stand grab my books and rush towards Noelle,trying not to trip over my untied shoe laces.She puts her lipstick away and gives me a look."Sugar I am so sorry.Im sorry you had to sit by a devilishly gorgeous man."She gives me a cruel yet playful smirk and playfully punches me in the arm.I roll my eyes.
"Not funny Elle."
She laughs her high pitched laugh and we walk out the door.Walked right past the new kid and his crowd of gorgeous girls.Again another eye roll.
We stopped at my locker before lunch and I told Noelle all about the newbie.

CONVO
Me:He is such a jerk Elle.
N:Bad first impression?
Me:Totally.And I'm paired with him all year.Ugh!
N:Relax darling.You will survive without me.
Me:No I WONT!Noelle your the only person who keeps me sane in that class.
N:This is why you love me.
Me:Your my best friend.I can't me paired with HIM.
N:You don't even know him.
Me:I don't HAVE to.I can tell he's a jackass.
N:Lane you'll be fine.Just try to embrace the fact that he's a gorgeous man.And that the fact he will probably get arrested or detention.
*Noelle Smirks*
N:He broke dress code,and has a beautiful RED car.
Me:Sooo true*Smiles*

We leave my locker and as we approach the cafeteria we walk past the newbie and his already fan girls.Isn't the first day supposed to be difficult?
Noelle takes her seat in the cafeteria in the very back corner.She doesn't really eat much.Says it ruins her body figure.Me on the other hand,I walk through that cafeteria with my plate loaded with yummy food.Walking back to my seat with Noelle,newbie walks by and bumps me with his arm.His big strong....DAMN WHAT AM I THINKING!!??
I stop dead in my tracks.
"Watch where your going."
I feel like my eyes turned red.I set my plate down on an empty table behind me.
"Watch where IM GOING.Excuse me?!"
He rolls his eyes."Come on shorty what the fuck will you do about it."He looks at me with his blue eyes,crossing his arms.
"Don't touch me."
He walks up to me and taps my chest with his finger and it makes me wobble.He laughs obviously humored by my show of weakness.The girls behind him laugh too.I walk up to him slowly at first.Then slap him right across his face.He stands there with shock in his on his face and everyone's jaw drops suddenly.Yeah I know.Brainiac good girl hit someone.Big deal apparently.
"I said Don't Touch Me."
I grab my plate and walk to my seat with Noelle who is watching with the widest smile.
Newbie behind me hasn't moved.He just has girls everywhere trying to examine his face.By that I mean his lips.I sit down by Noelle.And we both end up laughing.Me,the school girl who aced every test and follows every rule hit someone??Its a miracle I didn't get beat the fuck up.But I can just feel his beady eyes on me from behind my back.Singling me out of every girl around him.With a pissed off look in his eye.
"DETENTION!"Miss.Grey yells.The whole cafeteria looks up and it got so quiet you could here a pen drop.She walked up to the new kid."Breaking dress code Mr.Mckenzie?Detention."
She says with a smile."Oh lord what happened to your lip?"
I hear this part and I turn around to look at the damage I did.His lip is speckled with a few drops of blood.He glares at me.
Then he speaks with his deep voice.
"I tripped."
He covered for me??Why??
I just slapped him straight across the face!!
Why would he do that??!!
Noelle and I share the same curious and dumbfounded look.
"Detention today after school."
"Fine."
He looks at me again and holds up one finger.While giving me the death stare he silently mouthes to me"This time only."
Noelle doesn't see the little message but after that he flipped me off.Jackass.But the question nagged at me.Why did he cover for me?Why didn't he tell Miss.Grey I slapped him and made him bleed??Funny right?A girl made the bad boy player bleed in front of everyone.We finished our food in silence.While I still had the feeling I was still being watched.....