Taj

It's a new day in the town of FFV,and a new day at Dairy High.A really good day.Its Halloween.Yesterday I wore the uniform,today...we are actually allowed to wear black.Slicked back black hair,black t-shirt,black pants,and black shoes.Yeah that's like my favorite color.
Everything is all set up for the big party tonight.It being the first ever party thrown in this town.I expect to show them a great time.Everydale style.
I drove my red corvette into the parking lot,yeah I'm still not selling this car.
She was there,talking to that Noelle girl.Today her auburn hair was pulled into another side braid.She wore a black tank top that showed her arms and shoulders,along with high waisted khaki pants.I gotta admit she had a odd sense of style compared to her friend.She wore a tight mini skirt.
Is it weird that the Noelle girl was wearing sunglasses in October?
I was tempted to walk up and say Hey.Decided it was if I didn't.
What is happening to me??I can't actually have FEELING for someone right??For one I barely know her.I just learned her name.But for some strange reason I look at her and I just want to go up and kiss her.
I walked past them.Or tried to.
"Hey Taj."
I turned around.It was Lane.
Did Noelle get her to wear makeup!She had a light color of glossy pink on her lips.Maybe Noelle did.Now that I'm
Looking at it....Noelle is wearing TOO MUCH makeup.Mainly on one side of her face.By her cheek.
"Hey Lane...And uh Noelle."
Noelle rolled her eyes and I laughed.She does that too much.
"Yeah you never gave us a time for the party."
"6:00"
She smiles.
"Should we bring something like i don't know muffins?"
What is she talking about??Its a PARTY??Hasn't she ever been to a party before??
Then I remember the rules.
"It's a party Lane.Don't bring anything.Just...let yourself be surprised."
She smiled a small smile,revealing dimples.Shes pretty.
Noelle is okay too.

I walked to my new science class...where there's a teacher I didn't fuck.Although I would be happy to fuck my lab partner.Shes sexy,hot,and not to mention she's a cheerleader.So...she's obviously flexible.Her name is Lonnie Beck.Best friend of that girl Addie.
She had adorable little red curls with a freckles covering her face.Had to I admit she is a hottie.Not to mention the bright red lipstick she wore.
She was half asleep in class.And since it's Halloween...I could have a little fun.Her cheerleading dress only went down a little farther then her thigh.Her eyes we partially closed.
I placed my hand on her thigh and gently rubbed her soft smooth skin.Lonnie's eyes slowly opened and she saw me smirking.I ran my hand a little higher up her dress till I was at her waist.
The bell rang.Me and Lonnie walked quickly down the hallway..her red hair falling in her face,until we were in a janitors closet at the far end of the school.I didn't know janitor closets were so big.She tried to kiss me.I dodged and avoided it.
"We gotta make this quick okay??I have cheer practice in 10 minutes.And if I'm late my girls would kill me."
She was in a rush.Perfect.
I just nodded.
We obviously couldn't do the whole removing of clothes.But me and Lonnie Beck could do enough.I unbuckled my black jeans,it was a little dim in here so it was hard to see what we were doing.I slid out of my jeans,leaving me with only boxers on.Lonnie was already removing her cheerleading dress,until all she had on was her bright red bra and panties.Sexy as hell.Her and the color red.I quickly threw off my boxers and tossed them aside.Leaving my long hard dick out.She turned me on a bit.She just stared.She was in such a rush that she basically jumped into my lap once she removed her panties.As she fell into my lap my dick went in her and she let out a loud moan.I put my hand over her mouth to keep her from making noise.Wouldn't be fun getting caught.She started bouncing up and down on my dick faster and faster,making her best effort to not moan.She was riding me,and I was leaning my head back in pleasure.

Lonnie walked out of that closet first.You know...to be less suspicious.
Then I walked out to my locker to pretend to grab books.
"So I'll see you at the party tonight bad boy?"Lonnie had a devilish smirk on her face.
I locked my locker and faced her.
"Yeah you'll see me there."
She leaned against the lockers and twirls her red curls.
"Maybe we can have a little more fun."
She smiled.I didn't.
"Lonnie."My voice turned to a whisper."You were amazing in that closet.Your moan...how your body moved...and how you made ME feel.That was amazing.But I don't to the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing.Your JUST a hookup."
Her eyes were hurt...but it didn't look like she cared very much.If I was correct Lonnie had around 15 boyfriends this year.Im not sure if it's true.Ive just heard it from rumors.
"Well...okay.Just touch me in the right places if you want my body again."She winked and walked off,shaking that ass behind her.
The rest of the classes went by.I was determined to make this the best first party Forrest Farm Valley ever has.There wasn't going to be any beige or tan business.Obviously the walls and furniture I couldn't change.But there were multicolored balloons.There was a wide variety of beers,whiskey,and alcohol.There was different assortments of snacks that weren't fucking boring.I bet half of these people haven't even been drunk as hell before.I can name at least one.That same person seems like a virgin too.Try to guess.Its easy.
I'm was determined to be the baddest boy at this party...but I was determined to make sure everyone remembers this night.
And trust me.....they will
And they did......