Taj

Walking into the classroom wasn't hard.You could tell it was an easy year.With my slick leather jacket and perfect chiseled face,I obviously saw people's jaw drop.My name is Taj McKenzie.Known as every schools Eye Candy and "The Player" glad I can start fresh.By fresh...I mean fucking every sexy girl I see.Im not a relationship man.As you can tell.But wait a sec..that teacher got an ass on her.What her name...um..Miss Grey??Nope not married.
I scanned my eyes across the room to see where every one fit in.You had your jocks,geeks,goths,sexy as hell cheerleaders,sluts,and the freaks.I saw to many freaks.And I know today is like a big day for the future or whatever but...fuck it.Ill just chill with the sluts for now.
"Class this is Mr.McKenzie,our new student for the rest of the year."I smirked as I saw a bunch of girls wink and giggle at me.I winked back obviously.I looked at Miss.Grey.Her cheeks flushed red.She looked away and walked over to a girl applying makeup into a mirror.I admit the girl was hot..and a little bitchy."I'm not moving."The girl said.She was sitting next to what I call a "no body" meaning they are no one special.And they don't have any curves on their body."I want Mr.McKenzie up in front Miss.Hawkings."
The girl was obviously mad..but so was I.I wasn't going to be caught sitting by a "no body."
The bitchy one moves back to the back corner of the room,tossing her bag aside.The girl she was sitting by sat quietly writing notes into a small note book.Typical.Im stuck by her of all people.A no body.I sighed moving my way to my seat,propping my shoes up on the desk and straightening the right leather that covered up my biceps.
"Your gonna get arrested or something you know?"
I looked to the girl beside me.She didn't look at me when she spoke,just at the words she was scribbling into her notebook."Why the hell would I get arrested?"Seriously?Why would I get arrested?
"That shiny red corvette yours?"She had a small tint of British in her voice.Barely there though.I nodded."Yeah so?"She smirked as though I made a joke.She probably drives a old rickety van to school.
"It's red.Its BANNED.Only colors allowed in this small town is the ones you see plastered in this room."
I stared along the walls of the classroom.The only colors I saw were beige,tan,grey,and white.I propped my arms behind my head."So it's just some dumb law."She wore a baggy uniform of a grey t-shirt and a beige skirt that touched the floor.She looked so fucking short.Probably can't even reach my shoulders.I can tell she wanted to laugh at this,but with her face hidden I can't tell.Shes a no body.Dont worry about her.She means nothing to this world.And I sure as hell am not listening to her about losing my car.She mumbles something under her breath."Idiot."It was quiet but she said it.my voice got real quiet so the teacher wouldn't hear."Listen up bitch.Say that to my fucking face."She put her pencil down on the desk and turned to face me.Whatever she said I couldn't hear.Everything was tuned out.I just stared.She had dark auburn hair in a neat braid trailing across her shoulder.From what I could tell she had a cute little sloped button nose that held her black rimmed glasses to her face.She had no makeup on what so ever.Yet her green eyes stood out against her pale skin.I couldn't believe that.I couldn't avert my eyes for a few seconds.Even though she wasn't wearing a tight mink skirt...I thought I was looking into the eyes of one the prettiest girl in the world.......