Noelle

"OMG GIRL HE COVERED FOR YOU!!"
Thats me freaking out over the new guy to Lane.She made him bleed.
We sat in Math Class together,one of the classes we don't have with the new guy,where we can actually sit by each other.I was trying so hard not to shout,but a boy who seemed like a jackass basically saved my Bestie from getting detention.Life saver.Kinda.
We sat in the back of the class,me
twirling my dark locks of hair,and Lane sitting there rambling.
"I mean I slapped him Elle.Slapped him.And he obviously hates me.I HATE HIM!So why would he cover for me??"
I love it when she gets worked up like this.Its adorable.
I smiled at her.
"Maybe he thinks your hot."
She acted surprised when I said that.I mean she IS hot.Like super.
Just needs a little more sexy clothing.
Or a little less clothing......
"Dream.On.Elle.Come on you are like way prettier then me.If anything he would fuck your brains out.Then come and smash me with a boot."
I had to admit I wouldn't like to be fucked by a player.By someone a little more innocent I guess.I stare at Lane and just picture her.Laying on my bed,completely naked,with her slim body arched in ecstasy as I run a hand up her thigh,kissing her,and massaging her breast.She rambled on,and eventually I wake up from my trance.
The bell had rung just seconds ago,and Lane was urging me to hurry.I grabbed my bag and my notes and phone and rushed out after her.After all of our classes ended,we walked to her locker to get her things.She flung her backpack over her shoulder and placed her phone in her pocket.I looked past her and see the new guy,just watching her.Fucking creep.I glared at him and saw that he was still barely bleeding.I smirked at that.He ran a hand through his "perfect" black hair,making the subtle curls stand out.Looked like he was talking to Addie Macklin before his little detention with Miss.Grey.
Addie Macklin,little short blonde haired cheerleader just twirled her hair in awww and she and him talked.Just as me an Lane started walking out the doors to leave Dairy High,she saw us.
"HEY GIRLS!!"
She bounced over to us,with the biggest smile on her face.
"Omg Lane...great job hitting a total
Hottie.Thought you were smarter then That!!"
She was still smiling.
"I was just talking to him and he said no one has ever stood up to him before!!Like OMG girl your like a legend now!!"
Addie and her high pitches voice,telling rumors since the beginning of school.
Me and Lane exchange looks.
"Thanks Addie but I'm not a fan of being a legend."
Lane gives a small smile and slides her glasses up her nose.She nods towards the door and we start walking away from Addie.
"See ya ladies!!"
"Bye Addie."

Today was October 28th,just a few days away from Halloween.Our favorite holiday.I was staying the night at Lane's house for a few days while my parents are out of town on"business."

Pulling up into the Gabriel house was literally heaven.Ruby was always there baking cookies after school for Lane and their kitten Onyx just relaxed on the window sill taking in the evening sun.
"Hey girls.How was school?"
Lane looks at her Mom.
"It was alright Mom."
She isn't gonna tell her that they pushed back the Career Ceremony until after Halloween due to someone crashing into the school??Or about the "fight"?
"How did the ceremony go hon?"
"Mom it was fine."
I was quiet for their little chat.Rude to interrupt such a lovely convo right?
Me and Lane rushed upstairs,after I grabbed a few cookies,and decided it were best to wait to work on our homework for the weekend.

"So Lane.Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Who do you like?"
"Noelle we've discussed this.I hate everyone except you basically.I gotta love ya."
She loves me as a friend and nothing more.Shes not a big fan of dating or relationships...or love in general.
I frowned.

L:Okay Elle...Truth or Dare?
Me:Truth
L:Who do YOU like?
She did that cute little evil smirk I love.
Me:Umm....no one really.
L:YOU LIAR!!
She started to hit me with some pillows after I told my obvious lie.
Then it was MY turn again.
"Lane....Truth or Dare?
"Dare."
A Dare...she chose a Dare.She never chooses Dare....
"I Dare you......to kiss me."
I did it.I finally dared the Dare I've wanted to do since 6th grade.
"Noelle..I umm that's a little weird."
"Oh silly Lane.It won't MEAN anything right??Its just a silly Dare.I mean your first kiss has to happen at some point right??"
It's true.Although if she actually does this Dare...I might not be able to stop.
"Your right Elle.It won't MEAN anything.Yeah because we're besties."
She smiles her awkward smile.I smiled my smile.
She leaned in,slowly and nervous,as I stayed still.Careful not to make her stop.Her lips softly touched mine,gentle sweet.Her lips connected with mine as I moved them slowly against hers.I stood up on my knees,moving closer to her....
Then she pulled away.I stopped in my tracks.
She did a good thing by stopping...
If she hadn't...I probably wouldn't have been able to myself.
"There.See??First kiss is over with darling.No more worrying who it will be with or all that nonsense."
I smiles nervously,hoping she will buy my weak lie.
She nodded slowly.
"That's why I did it L."
"I know Noelle.I mean you would tell ME of all people if you were a lesbian right?Im like your bff.Plus not to mention it's in the laws of the town.I couldn't stand it if you got sent to jail."
I was quiet.
"You aren't a lesbian are you??"
Just tell her Noelle...
"Of course not!!Are you serious??!!
I would tell you if I was anyways!!
Like first person I would tell!!"
I smiled.
She smiled.
The rest of the afternoon was a blur,I don't remember much.But I woke up knowing I kissed the girl I loved...knowing I was her first kiss.But IT KILLED me knowing that she didn't kiss me because she loved me like that.Because I dared her to.Because I lied and said it would be easier then to do it with someone else.
I know one day I'm gonna wake up and tell her how I feel.
But for now..I..Noelle Giselle Hawkings
will just keep quiet for now....until the time is right.....