Enter Magnus with Blitzson and Hearthstone

Halfborn's POV:
I woke up with something hitting my face. After blinking a few times I snapped up and saw Mallory sitting on the counter, a pan of eggs next to her.
"Look who decided to get up." She announced, throwing a piece of scrambled egg at my head.
"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my back. Mack's couch was a bit small for me, my legs had hung over the arm rest and my head had been slanted at an odd angel.
"Noon. I called Amir telling him we weren't coming in again. You caught the bug I have. TJ went to work about an hour late." She threw another piece of egg.
"Would you stop that." I say as I batt the piece out of the air. Mal shrugged and threw another, this time I caught it with my mouth.
       Now that I was more awake I studied Mallory. She was wearing jeans and a shirt with the sleeves cut off. With her hair loose and all over the place as usual. She had dark circles under eyes, from her late expedition last night.
"How are you feeling?" I ask, getting up and dishing myself some cold eggs.
"I feel like crap and only remember the end of last night. I don't know how much alcohol I consumed. Either way my head it killing me." She rubbed her temples.
        "Could have been worse." I say, stretching my hands above my head. My back, arms and neck pop from my odd sleeping position.
      I shovel the eggs into my mouth. Mallory stayed on top of her counter with the pan in her lap. We ate in an awkward silence.
      We finish the eggs and I was still hungry. "How about we go get some real breakfast. That diner down the road, not Uncle Rick's?"
       "Sounds good, I need some Advil first though." She jumps off the counter and goes into the bathroom. Soon returning, we got our shoes on and left the apartment.
      Just outside the door, a boy about our age was moving boxes into an apartment.
       The apartment had been open for a long time and I honestly though I would never had sold. Even though it was the same as all the other rooms, no one seemed to want it.
        "Hey! I'm Magnus Chase, your new neighbor." Magnus greeted, setting down the box he had been carrying.
      "Halfborn Gunderson, this red-head  vixen is Mallory Keen."
"I can introduce myself, oaf." She says kicking my shin.
         "Does anyone else live in this corridor?" Magnus asks.
"Thomas Jefferson Jr. TJ's at work but you'll meet him eventually." Mallory says.
       "Hey, kid! We've got a-" a short, well dressed man comes up the elevator with a few more boxes in his hands. Next to him was a taller man with a candy-cane colored scarf around his neck.
        "Oh, you must be Magnus' new neighbors. I'm Blitzen and this is Hearthstone. He's deaf and mute, so don't get offended if he doesn't answer you." The tall man waves at us.
        "Hey, I recognize you." Mallory says nodding at Blizten. "You come into the shop sometimes, Daniel's."
"Oh, yep that's me. You guys have great dress pants, they go with everything and the price is great."
At that moment I wanted to punch him. Mallory knew him, he went into her store often. They were basically alone together sometimes.
"Well, we were just going, nice meeting you." I say eager to spend breakfast alone with Mallory Keen.
"Would you mind if we joined you? We could use a break, I'll pay?" Blitzen offers.
"That would be great, let's go." Mallory agrees.
I resist a groan. We then all pile into the elevator and take it down to the lobby.
Mallory and Blitzen talked about some fashion crap on our way to a breakfast diner about four blocks away.
Next to me Magnus and Hearthstone talked in sign language. So I spent the trip glaring at the back of Blitzen's head.
Once there, we got seated, thankfully Mallory sat by me and the others sat across from us.
      "How long have you guys been together?" Magnus asks. Mallory's face blooms into a deep red. I break into a fit of coughs mostly to hide my blush.
          "Oh, no we aren't. I'm not- he isn't." Mallory stutters.
"Oh, um. Sorry. I just thought." Magnus stutters with embarrassment.
         "Anyway. Magnus where did you move from." I ask.
"I've lived in Boston my whole life I just moved out of my mom's house. Valhalla is closer to the med-school."
        "Med-student? That'll be comforting to have since this oaf, is always doing stupid things." Mallory says, jabbing her finger at me.
       "At least I didn't try to kill the mailman!" I counter.
"He was stealing my mail I swear! I hadn't gotten magazines in weeks."
       "Oh! Have you seen the hats that Aphrodite's is selling?" Blitzen and Mallory started talking again.
       I had nothing to add to their conversation, much to my dismay. So I just ate my omelette in silence.
        "So Halfborn is that your real name?" Magnus' question took me out of my thoughts.
       "When I was born, my mom said I looked half born. So the name sort of stuck."
"Still ugly." Mallory mutters.
       "How long have you lived at Valhalla?" Blitzen asked, his gaze at Mallory.
       "Just over a year." Mallory says.
"I've probably lived here, three years." I add.
       "Are you guys moving in as well." Mallory asked Blitzen.
"Oh no, we've got a place a few blocks from here. Folkvanger Apartments.
       I drowned out the rest of the conversation. Looking out of window, I couldn't believe just last night Mallory had her arms around me.
        I was not happy with whatever was going on with Mallory and Mr. Fancy.
        I had a sickening feeling that we were going to be seeing a lot more of him.

A/N
Don't worry guys, I haven't given up on Gunderkeen. I'm just playing off of the little suspicion from Ship of the Dead. Stay with me please and stay insane fellow fan-humans!