First Date with the Right Person

Mallory's POV:
I was just closing up Daniel's when I heard a knock on the door. Halfborn Gunderson was there with a smirk on his face. It had been a month since the accident and the idiot had fully healed and moving without crutches.
Walking over to the door, I unlocked it and cracked it open, not allowing him inside.
"Sorry, but we're closed, and we don't have sizes to fit giant hamsters." Halfborn rolls his eyes at me.
"You almost done here?" He asks.
"No-" I start to answer but Piper suddenly comes up behind me.
"Yes, she is!" My co-worker says, ignoring my glare. "I can finish up here, Mal."
"But-"
"Great, come on, Keen." Halfborn grabbed my hand and tugged me down the late night Boston streets.
"What the heck, Gunderson?" I ask, trying to take my arm back.
"We've got a date." He said simply.
"That explains nothing." I mutter.
"That's why it's a surprise." I see a mischievous glint in his dark eyes.
We slow to a walking pace. Though I notice that Halfborn has not let go of my hand, not that I was complaining.
We make our way to an old fashion arcade: Stoll Brothers Arcades & Junk Food.
      We walk in and I spot an air hockey game.
      "Bet I can beat you at air hockey." I say smugly as Halfborn comes back with tokens.
      "Challenge excepted, Mack." We race to the table and begin playing.
     The rest of the night we played old games. I'm proud to say I won 16 out of 20 games of ice hokey. Though what happened with Pac-man shall never be spoken of again.
        We got nachos and ice cream before slowly making our way back to Valhalla Apartments.
        It was nearly one in the morning and the Boston streets were empty of people.
"Well, oaf, you are forgiven for making me leave work early." I say.
      "Oh, darn you had to leave early." He said sarcastically.
Suddenly it began to sprinkle a bit.
"I think I felt a drop." I say as a drop of water hit my nose.
"Thank you, meteorologist Keen." I punch his arm at his comment.
With a boom the sky dumped all of its cold water down on us.
There wasn't an overhang anywhere in sight. I laugh at my date who was looking at the sky like it had only given him two ketchup packets for his hamburger.
Since no one else was stupid enough to be out here, I stood in the middle of the street and jumped into a rain puddle.
I splashed Halfborn, and he looked very irritated before seeing the smile on my face.
"Lighten up, Gunderson." I smile and splash him again.
"You're dead, vixen." He says, before jumping into a large puddle and dousing me in water.
I shriek and we run and splash in the rain. By the time we reached Valhalla we were both equally soaked.
Trying to be as quiet as possible, we headed up the elevator laughing.
Halfborn shook himself like a dog, "You look like a giant dog." I say quietly.
We arrive to floor 19, and ext the elevator.
      "See you tomorrow, oaf." I say, standing on my toes to kiss his cheek before leaving him, soaking in the hallway.