Halfbon is Not too Happy about Many Things

Halfborn's POV:
       A month had passed since Mallory's d-da- outing. We saw a lot more of Blitzen after that.
         He would come to the café on our shift and flirt with Mallory. This put a halt to the playful arguing between the red-head and I.
        He would tag along on Friday night outings. Then they would spend the night making googoo eyes at each other.
        The arse-hole would meet her in the morning and escort her to every little place. It was sickening. What was more disturbing was the way Mallory was okay with all of this.
       She didn't call Blitz an idiot, she was completely okay with his clinging. The only peace I got was in the library.
       I had asked for extra hours, to avoid them. Gladys had been okay with that, though she would pester me about getting out of the dusty library and having fun with a nice girl.
        I was currently restocking books in the library at 5:30 in a Friday night.
      A book slammed close somewhere to my right. I glance in that direction and there was Annabeth.
      "Halfborn, what are you doing here?"
"Stacking books." I say, smirking and waving a book at her.
       "You know what I mean. You're never here on Fridays."
     "Well, I could use the-" she cuts me off with that scary cold, grey eyed, glare.
      "Fine, I don't like Mallory's new boyfriend. Who is around all the time."
      "You don't like him? Or you don't like that you aren't him?" She questions.
      "Why would I want to be him? He's preppy and polite and-"
     "And her boyfriend." Annabeth of course was being annoyingly correct.
      "Yes, her boyfriend. So what? It's not like I care. Mallory Keen is the most annoying, smart-ass, person I have ever met. She's just unbearable, honestly. With her stupid green eyes, they aren't even all green. They have orange speckles in them. Not to mention her stupid hair, it's everywhere. What an eyesore."
         "Halfborn, go home, go out with your friends." She says, looking at me with knowing eyes.
      "But-"
"Go! And don't you dare work on a paper, mister."
      "Yes, ma'am." I sign in defeat.
   "See you Monday!" She calls after me.
   Instead of going home, I walked around the streets of Boston.
    I went to the top of a building and watched the city from above.
      I glared at the city below.
"Why would Mallory like me anyway. Blitzen is well dressed and just-Ugh!" I shout.
       Leaning back, I watch the airplanes across the sky. Mallory's just amazing. She's gorgeous and smart and tough and fiery.
       After awhile I haul myself to my feet and trudge to Valhalla.
      I exited the elevator and saw Mal and Blitzen making out by her door.
       A tear leaked out of my eye from the dust in the air.
       I walked into my apartment, went to my bed and cried. The sound of Mallory Keen sticking her tongue down Blitzen's throat still in my head.

A/N
That last sentence is so wrong on so many levels. Anyway, stay insane fellow fan-humans!