The Only Thing I have to say about This Chapter is: Finally!

Mallory's POV:
      It was Friday night and floor 19 was going out. We were determined to get Halfborn to come along with us as well.
     I decided on a black skirt, a grey shirt and a purple scarf that Blitzen gave me.
      I walked out of my room and joined TJ and Magnus who were pounding on the giant idiot's door.
"Gunderson! Drop the stupid paper and get your ars out here!" I demand.
      Finally after much yelling, and knocking Halfborn pulled himself out of his home.
       "Finally, lets go." I say and we make out way to the elevator.
      We walk to the bar, to order nachos and dance, not drink. Blitz and Hearth met us there.
   I smile when I see Blitz, I give him a peck on the lips before we sit at the bar-top and order.
      The beginning of the night went smoothly, Blitz and I talked and danced a bit.
     Then I noticed Halfborn, TJ, and Magnus arguing.
"What's wrong idiots?" I ask, sitting next to them.
      "Don't concern yourself Mallory." Halfborn says coldly.
     "What's that matter with you? Are you hangry?" I tease.
      "Shove off, Keen." He snaps, getting up he storms out to the streets.
      "Gunderson?" I run after him, followed by everyone else.
      Halfborn was stalking across a road in the crosswalk.
"Halfborn? Where are you going Idiot!?" I call, running after him.
       "What has gotten into you?" I ask, planting myself in front of him.
     "Why do you care?" He yelled at me, "stop using your tongue to talk and go stick it up your boyfriend's preppy ars!"
       "Is that it? You don't like Bl-"
        "No! He's great! A thousand points to Mr. Three Piece Suit!" I've never seen him so angry.
   "You're sort a baby! Grow up and-"
"You don't tell me what to do woman!"
     "Woman! Listen you over grown-"
   "Look out!" I hear someone yell. I had completely forgotten I was arguing with the oaf in the middle of a road."
     Suddenly I was thrown to the other side of the road. To my horror, I watched a car hit Halfborn.
      He went flying, his body got ran over by a car that couldn't stop fast enough and then his head clashed with a fire hydrant.
      I quickly ran over to the idiot. Most of cars had stopped moving.
      "TJ! Call 911!" I scream at him. "Magnus get your ars over here!"
      I finally made it over to Halfborn's body. He was bleeding from several wounds. Especially one from his head.
       I wrapped my scarf around his head, trying to stop the bleeding.
     Magnus has joined me and he was ripping pieces of cloth and applying pressure to Halfborn's wounds.
      "Gee, that was fun." He wheezed.
"Don't talk you idiot. How dare you let yourself get hurt like this." I cry, that car was supposed to hit me not him.
      "Sorry, mother." Blood speckled his beard.
      "We're loosing him. Where is the ambulance?" Magnus says. TJ comes over, "the ambulance will be here in 10 minuets."
"I hate you Mallory Keen." Halfborn muttered. I stared at him, words that felt so true cane from my mouth.
"I hate you too Halfborn Gunderson."
     Magnus and I continue to put pressure on Halfborn's wounds.
     "You're going to be fine, oaf." I say, through my tears over and over again.
      Finally the ambulance arrived. They loaded the giant man into the gurney and drove off with him.
       I quickly hailed a cab, and we all loaded in.
"Listen mister. You are going to follow that ambulance with no regards of road laws. I'll give you a hundred dollars cash, so step on it!" The man didn't need anything else.
       We weaved through traffic at an unlawful speed and arrived at the hospital just after the ambulance.
      I sat in the waiting room and everyone else. Blitz had his arm around me but, I didn't lean into his side. I put my hands in my knees and thought.
      Halfborn has been there for me ever since I moved here. He didn't abandon me when he found out the monstrous thing I had done.
       Even when we were fighting,  Halfborn had still pushed me out of the way of the moving vehicle. Guilt crawled at me.
          It was my fault, he was in that road to begin with. I had been ignoring him and being with Blitz more then I should have.
       Suddenly a woman came through the doors.
"Halfborn Gunderson?"
      We stood up, anticipating the worst.
"He's going to make it." At those words I collapsed back into my  chair in relief.
      More words were said but I didn't hear any of it from the blood rushing though my ears.
        A few hours later and we left the hospital. I denied Blitz's offer to walk me home. And I walked in silence with TJ and Magnus.
        I went into my apartment, changed and stared out the window. Finally I realized something.
        I liked Blitz. But I loved Halfborn.
And with this sorted out, when I met Blitz at the café the next morning. I told him my thoughts, and a weight was lifted from my shoulders.