2 - In which Mallory has a plan.

MAGNUS'S POV.

"The way you tell if you are soulmates with someone is-" T.J was saying when an axe rudely interrupted his sentance, and cut off his head. That sucked. I wanted to know, but I guess it can wait. Mallory casually threw a knife at the axe-murderer, and he keeled over and died. After breakfast was over, (read: after the massacre ended) I moped around my room, doing nothing in particular, when I heard a knocking at my door. I trudged over an answered it, closing the door behind me. It was Alex. "Hey" , I said in a 100% sexy and suave way.
"Hiya" he said. "Well that's great", I thought to myself. "Real conversation skills" Jack hummed sarcastically in my mind.
"So I was going to the battle, are you coming today?" He asked. Shit. I hate going to those battles.
"Sure I'll come" I said.
"Great, come on!" Ugh. Time to get dismembered. Again.
"The argr has an effect on you Maggie~" Jack hummed in my mind. "You can never refuse him" Naturally I ended up pondering Jack's words in the middle of combat and dying. I suck.

I wake up with the small of my back aching from when I got stabbed there on the battlefield. I went down to luch and met Mallory at the hall, T.J, Halfborn and Alex hadn't ressurected yet. "So" she said, "have you and Alex confessed to each other yet?" I felt blood rise to my face.
"Wh-what?!" I asked. Very eloquent I know.
"Oh COME ON BEANTOWN!" Mallory exclaimed, "ALEX KISSED YOU REMEMBER!?!" Half the table was staring at us. Well, I say us, I meant me.
"Sh-shut up Mack Alex said he wanted space!"
"UGH! Fine, Maggie, I bet that I can prove Alex likes you in one week, what's more, I also bet I can get them to confess!" I was a tomato at this point.
"S-stop I don't want you pressuring Alex!"
"Aww concerned, how sweet!" She winked. Then she blinked, like an idea had struck her. "Hey, whats the atrium in your room like? It's different for each person." She asked while whipping out her hotel issued phone. (Yeah this hotel has all the perks)
"It's open to the sky, with grass and four trees ringing the garden like pillars, some of the branches are woven with the rafters, and a few branches grow through the opening of the atrium making a canopy, why?"
"No reason." She finishes her texting, and stands up abruptly. "I have to find Halfborn and T.J, bye!" She ran off, leaving me to wonder what all that was about.

I went back to my room. I'm extremely social, I know. I grab my HV phone and text T.J:

MChase: Hey so how do you tell if you're soulmates with someone?

Read at 03:17

MChase: SToP GhOSTiNg mE BIncH.

UnionLover5: Sorry Mag, Mallory told me I can't tell you.

MChase: Srysly? Yes you can.

UnionLover5: Not when she currently has a knife at my throat.

MChase: DAm iT.

UnionLover5: She says get a better username.

And that signals the end of the conversation. I decide to change my username though, because why not. I changed it to BlondeBoi69; I have no life. I put down the phone and sigh, I have 2 hours to kill before dinner, guess I'll just wait around.

END OF CHAPTER 2

A/N: Hiya, hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Next chapter will be in Alex's POV! Thanks for reading, boi!