5 - Soon

ALEX'S POV.

I calmly walk out the elevator and walk over to Mallory, Halfborn and T.J. "Wheres Maggie?" I ask.
"I dunno, probs skipping" says Halfborn. Ok. Ok. I cut halfborn with my garrote. "Never talk about your sex habits around me again" I say through gritted teeth. "It was Mallory's ide- GHURK" Halfborn says as Mallory stabs him, turning from the whitest person ever to as red as her hair. I cut Mallory's head off. "That was for making that group chat" I say, as T.J steps away. "Your ok T.J, now we can go get killed." I say calmly.

We tramp onto the field, our shoes slick with blood already, turning the dirt to red mud as we lop off people's limbs and perforate their insides, engaging in a brutal frenzy of sadism and masochism, indulging the beasts inside. And all the time i'm focused on finding that girl. T.J suddenly falls, a sword in his stomach and I whip around, spinning my garrotte through a crowd of people, messily scraping the flesh from around their spines. Then I see her.

Brown hair, Brown eyes with tanned skin and a snooty look on her face, almost bored as she streaks through crowds elegantly, stabbing at every opening with those wicked daggers of hers. I start running into a crowd in the direction she's running in, indending to kill her and the whole crowd at the same time. Needless to say it doesn't work out that way.

As I cut through the whole crowd, she vaults over the garrotte as I fell everyone but her, and we stand facing each other in a standoff. She smirks, and tosses a dagger at my face, but i'm already in motion, moving to the side and whipping my garrotte around the hilt of the dagger, flicking it back at her. Her eyes widen and she only just has time to flatten herself in the mud to dodge it. She gets up and runs at me a dagger in each hand, and I dodge her strikes, as we start an elaborate dance, spinning, slicing, dodging and kicking at each other. She tosses one of her daggers hoping to catch me off guard, but I move to the side, messily ripping one of her legs open with my garrotte.

I strut over, smiling like a mad woman, splotches of blood all over my face. My garrotte bores through her skull and finds her brain and she's gone. Proper order restored. I leave the battlefield, content that I have finished what I came here to do, and head back to floor 19 for a shower before lunch. I pass by Magnus's room and stop for a second outside his door, wanting to hold him so badly, but holding back. Soon I tell myself, I'll ask him. Soon... I go to my room and shower.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING YOU GUYS!!! I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I'VE MANAGED TO COME THIS FAR! Love you all, and please check out and request oneshots in my oneshot book! You can find it in my profile!