4 - Stab a bitch o'clock

ALEX'S POV.

My hand has a dagger through it. "Owie" I whimper looking at the girl, who is leisurely balancing another dagger on her finger. I pull out the dagger and glare at her. "My men don't like argrs." She states simply.
I wait for her to continue speaking, anticipating a megalomaniac evil speech. I was right. "And like any queen, I must keep my subjects happy" she continues to speak, in a posh British accent. Dumb accent. "Yeah, I'm gonna cut you off right there," I say, tossing the dagger away and beheading the guy who grabbed me. "I only wanted to hurt the homophobes, surely as queen, you are more important then them and you don't have to die today?" I ask with a sarcastic voice. She considers me carefully, obviously noting the magic garotte and my fabulous curls. Then the other dagger is flying at me and the world goes dark.

Dammit. I should have just cut her. Oh well. I get up out of bed, and walk towards my door when Magnus kicks it down, narrowly missing my foot with the door. "ALEX?" He screeches.
"I'm here, whats wrong?"
"Mallory won't tell me how to find my soulmate in valhallllaaaa" he whines.
I feel the blood drain from my face and I do my best to play it cool. "So? Why do I care?"
"Because were friends?"
"Why can't we be more?" I say while winking mischievously. He instantly turns red and starts stuttering; "um well I'd like that ok um ill go now" I watch him as he leaves. So cute... But that was neccesary. I want him to actually ask me before he finds out that we are soulmates. I cannot risk him reading my emotions, as dorky as he is. I go back to my room and lay down in my atrium, bored out of  my life. I grab my HV phone and check my notifications. Fierrochase ship: 393 notifications. I make a mental note to end Mallory's life multiple times. Figuring I have nothing better to do, I open the chat. I scroll down to find this monstrosity; honestly, i'm not going to read 393 messages.

FaceBomb: So guys, how are we gonna make them date?

UnionLover5: Idk y u askin me?

BlondeBoi69: srsly fucc off guys.

BlondeBoi69 has left the chat

MuscleDaddy: y don't we tell Magnus?

FaceBomb: idiot alex will anally rape us with their garrote.

MuscleDaddy: could that be seen as tentacle porn?

UnionLover5: stfu halfbitch

MuscleDaddy: just because I like being tied down dosent mean im a bitch

At this point I left the chat, my eyes bleeding, and my sense of right and wrong severely scarred. I notice the time, almost time for the battle. Theres a couple of chiddles that need to be put down, ginger stabby and mystery stabby. It's stab a bitch o'clock. I stride to the elevator and make my way to the battlefield.

Sorry for the short chapter! ;-;

~Pancake