9 - I was scared.

ALEX'S POV.

I wake up in my room, the only dim light coming from the atrium. I can't shut it off. Everything about it reminds me of him. Sunny, warm, comfortable, and light. And he wants to jump off a cliff and die. I don't know what to do. He's the love of my life, my soulmate. I shouldn't be here I shouldn't be cutting him off. I get up and leave my room, and knock on his door.

MAGNUS'S POV.

I start to a knock on my door, sitting on my bed, wrapped in blankets and sobbing. I'm weak. "G-go away!" I sniff and stutter, shivering. And then my door falls inwards, the hinges neatly sliced. Alex? What is he doing here..? He hates me... I start sobbing again, and I feel him sit next to me, quietly. I brace myself for the string of hateful comments. "Why?" I hear. I look over at Alex as he repeats himself in a broken, monotone voice.

I don't know what he means. "I do-don't know.." I sniff weakly. "Got that right.." he says simply. "I can't believe you jumped". What?! That wasn't a dream!? But.. I'm alive.. I laugh, disbelieving my stupidity. "You know I actually thought that was a dream" I said, looking at the ground.

"You WHAT!?" "Yeah I know" he glares at me, and I feel my composure shriveling up. And then he does something surprising. He kisses me, right on the lips. Once again, our lips align, noses fitting perfectly together like pieces of a puzzle. Like in the wasteland of niflheim, he kisses me. "Stop it. I'm here for you. And I don't want to let you suffer." And then he's gone. I may be having some issues, but he makes me want to fix them.

Only 302 words rip :') I'll try to keep updating but its a new year of school I just had a bad break up i have 2 school trips coming up- I have a lot of shit going on rn, i'm so sorry to all you readers that i'm taking so long. Sorry. Thank you all so much. <3