8 - The only light comes from the atrium

MAGNUS'S POV.

"Ugh... Where am I?" I think, looking around, blurry shapes and figures coming into focus. What a nightmare that was. "I'm in my room?" I say aloud, not noticing the irregular shadow from behind me. "Peekaboo!" Says Alex. I jerk upwards and accidentally headbutt him, startled. "Jeez Alex don't scare me like that!" I say. He instantly hardens and fixes me with a withering glare. "Hypocrite" he simply says. What? I'm confused now when did I scare him? He leaves, leaving me to wonder what I did wrong. As he leaves, I catch a glance at a shimmering tear rolling down his face. What have I done. I pushed away my friend and crush and I don't even know how I did it. I don't even know if I meant to do it. I'm a sorry excuse for a human being. Maybe I will jump.

ALEX'S POV.

After I jumped in, and found Magnus, I brought him straight to Valhalla, my heart in my throat, screaming in the agony of knowing that my soulmate may be dead. Even when I got to the lobby I couldn't relax, running straight to the elevator to get to his room. I lay him down and relax. He's going to need a proper talking to. And now i'm waiting. Reflecting on what happened and what I did, waiting for him to stir. I hear movement and slink behind his bed. I see him sit up and look around. "I'm in my room?" I hear him say. "Peekaboo" I say loudly, standing over him, getting me a headbutt to the face. Damn it. "Jeez Alex don't scare me like that!" I hear him say, as the world slips into discord, the events of last night surrounding me. I glare at him. Magnus Chase, my soulmate the hypocrite, jumping off a bridge and then telling me not to scare him. What a joke. "Hypocrite" I say, and I walk out the door, tears streaming down my face, slamming it shut behind me. As soon as the door is shut I break, sobbing openly, and staggering to my room, where I lock the door, close the blinds and turn off the lights. I lay down in bed sobbing with the only light coming from the atrium. Why did he want to jump? Is it me? Is someone hurting him? Am I not enough to make him want to stay alive? These questions will surround my nightmares tonight. I black out.

HAHAHAHAHHA I UPDATED! >:D this chapter may be a little hard to understand, so basically when Magnus wakes up he thinks that last night's events were a nightmare and Alex doesn't know he thinks it was a dream so angst happens. THANKS FOR READING LOVE YALLLLLL