10 - A Happy Ending?

ALEX'S POV.

I'm sitting in my room, trying to make sense of everything that happened. Magnus is my soulmate. He attempted suicide. I'm here for him. He's my soulmate. He hates life. He's my life. My soulmate. I need to make things right. I leap up and grab my HV phone, calling everyone for whats hopefully going to be a way to help Magnus. As I leave Hotel Valhalla, messages from Blitz, Hearth, Mallory, Sam, Halfborn and TJ start pinging on my phone, all affirmative. Well if they all agree with this plan it seems to have a chance at working. I hope.

Timeskip because sorry icba to describe what tf Alex is doing in Midgard lol

It's finally ready. I sent the message to Magnus saying to come over. Everyone is here. "You sure this will work guys?" I ask nervously.
"Too late to turn back now" Rumbles Halfborn and Mallory slaps him.
"Shut up you dimwit"
The door opens and magnus is staring there, wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts. "Magnus come in and sit down with us" Sam says, motioning to a comfy chair.
"Magnus, we want you to know, that no matter hard life may be, all of us, will be here for you forever. Your a big part of all our lives. You got me reinstated as a valkyrie." She continues ernestly.
"You saved the oaf's life Maggie"
"You saved my life Magnus! With hearth's help.. But you saved him too!"
"You rescued me from the river!"
They all tell him all the good he's done and how much he means to them and finally it's my turn. My legs turn to jelly and I tremble, choking the words out. "Magnus, y-you have no idea how much you mean to all of us... and when I kissed you.. under the blanket.." I smile weakly. "That was probably the best thing that happened to me, too".

Oh god. What have I done. That was the worst possible tim- He kisses me, full on the lips, and our faces align once more. My face is burning and I kiss him back, embracing him. Finally, we break apart, and look at each other in the eyes.
"Thanks so much Alex.. and all of you as well" he says, crying, but not with sadness, with joy, the joy of being free of the constricting force the depression had on him.
"So are we official then?" He asks me, looking into my eyes.
"Well, we are soulmates" I giggle, winking at him.
"WAIT WHA-"

THE END!!!
MUAJAHAHAHAHAHSHAH I FINALLY FINISHED THIS SHITTY BOOK! I HAD NO IDEA IT WOULD BE THIS HARD XDDDD THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU THAT STUCK WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND ALSO I WILL PROBABLY DO SOME SPECIALS, LIKE A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL FOR THIS BOOK LATER, SO IT'S NOT OVER YET! GOODBYE FOR NOW, BUT I WILL BE STARTING A NEW BOOK SOON! LOVE YALL THANKS SO MUCH ❤❤❤