7 - Einherji resilience is a bitch.

MAGNUS'S POV.

I stand at the bridge. The very bridge that I battled Surt on. I left jack behind. He won't know where I am. The others will assume i'm in my room. Nobody can interfere, and nobody will. I stand on the edge and look out onto the black water, with streaks of silver crossing it, caused by the moon, reflecting off the surface. I'll sit here for a while. Allow myself to wallow in my memories and sentimentality one last time. All the good, all the bad. What makes life worth living. As long as it's balanced that is. Pity my life is more bad then good. I stand up, ready to jump, ready to go to helheim, or the gap, just away from this hellish life. I step forward and let myself fall, just as I hear a familiar voice yell my name. And as I turn over in the air, I see Alex and jack, looking over the side of the bridge, looking like he's seen a ghost. Then the world goes black.

ALEX'S POV.

I wake up from being whacked in the head by a sword hilt, and I look up to see Jack hovering above my head. "Get up you lazy argr! Magnus went to midgard alone after having suicidal thoughts!" I'm instantly out of bed and running to the door, and sprinting out to the midgard entrance, my heart in my throat, and it takes me about 5 minutes to realise that i'm wearing the ridiculous silk green valhalla pjs. Too late to turn back now.
Jack hovers along side me, and I look to him and yell "where is he?" And grab onto his hilt. He hauls me into the air and takes me to the bridge, humming "he will be here. I was in his head you know" I let go and drop onto the bridge and get to the edge just as he falls, and I yell "Magnus!" I see him fall, taking with him all my love, my last goodbyes, and I see him. I see Adrian. I see him fall, just as magnus is now. Same bridge, almost the same place. And all I can do is watch hopelessly. As Magnus falls into the black water, all the things I need to say to him dying on my lips.

I regain my senses, and jump in after him. I must save him. He isn't dead yet. He can't be.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the short chapter, I have been dealing with some bad writer's block, but i'm back in the game now! >:D hope you all enjoyed, and if you see any grammatical mistakes or anything, it would mean a lot if you could point them out in a comment! I still have a oneshot to write for my requests book, which should be up soon! Thank you all byeee!