3 - I'M BACK PEOPLE!

ALEX'S POV.

Well that sucked. Having my eyes replaced with arrow heads, was a new and unpleasant situation. I lie back on my bed, considering my life when I was alive. Naturally it doesn't last and my mind springs back to the thought of Magnus. Dear god Magnus. That adorably dense child of Frey. I really need help. I remember how our noses had fit perfectly together, and how his lips, frozen by the cold under that blanket in Niflheim, were somehow impossibly soft. Ugh, theres no time for useless pondering- "ALEX OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW MISTER!". Mallory is here. "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!?" I screech back, even though I am am still male. She responds to this by literally kicking down my door and barging in, and instead of greeting me like a civilised person, she looks to my atrium. At this point, she's acting so weirdly, I don't even bother questioning it. I pick her up ( cheers einherji strength ) and toss her unceremoniously out the door while she stutters and gasps incomprehensibly. I then go and lie in the middle of my atrium, and fall asleep in the summery warmth.

I wake up the next day (lol get timeskipped suckers) with back pains and my whole body aching. I stand and start wiping the grass off my jeans and shirt when my stomach rumbles. I ate practically nothing yesterday. Fuck. I quickly change clothes, and sprint to the elevator, not knowing the time, but not wanting to miss breakfast either. Suprise, it was perfect timing, the others were all waiting for the elevator as well, minus Maggie, which was disappointing. I felt my gender change, but luckily I was wearing clothes that worked for both male and female, although it fit me better as a male. "Hey, why all the surprised looks guys?" I ask slowly. Your staring at me like Maggie did yesterday, something has to be up. T.J, Halfborn and Mallory exchange glances. "Do we tell him?" Halfborn asks Mallory. Naturally I instantly bitch slap him for misgendering me, he deserved it. Mallory looks at me quizzicaly, then nods. Tj and Halfborn both jump forward to speak, but she fixes them with a withering stare and they step back. Like puppies. I smirk, "you have them well trained" I say, accepting her high five.

"Alex, are you in the slightest interested in what halfborn and T.J wanted to tell you?" Mallory asks quietly. "Not really" I say with a bored tone. "Alex, you and Magnus are soulmates". The elevator doors open and I walk in, turn around and look at them, trying to not give away anything, my hopes, my happiness and my worries. "Explain" I say, with a shaky voice. "The way you tell if your soulmates with another person. If you have the same atrium as someone, you are meant for each other." T.J says, while he and the others join me in the elevator. Suddenly, I leap up, and have T.J pressed against the wall, Halfborn choked with my garrotte, and Mallory on the floor. "IF ANY OF YOU TELL MAGNUS THIS I WILL TORTURE YOU" I shout. Perhaps that was unreasonable, I dunno. I free them and leave the elevator, which opened at just the appropriate time. I sit down at the table, and the others sit across from me, obviously being too scared to sit to near to me. Pussies. I hear a familiar voice from behind me, "Hi alex!" And Magnus sits next to me with his adorable dorky grin. I feel my face get warmer, and Mallory has the nerve to smirk. I grab a croissant and butter it, while Magnus snags some waffles.

And then I hear those words. The words that haunt me everywhere I go, including Valhalla. There is always someone to utter those words to me. "Hey agr faggot, how are you?" Says an obnoxious voice. Without looking back I say, "Hey homophobic trash, why don't you fuck off?" I think it infuriated him. I'm suddenly lifted into the air and my friends rise to their feet, hands drifting to their weapons. "Guys don't bother I can handle this" I say. They sit back down, even Magnus, and I get hauled away into the hall where he sets me down, and I see theres 6 of them, 5 guys and one girl, who is obviously the ringleader. Girl power. I slowly take off my garrote and suddenly my hand has a dagger sticking through it.

Hi guys, I hope yall liked this chapter! Again really sorry about the delay, but i'm back and ready to update normally again! Cyall soon!
~pancake