Chapter 1-

Auroras POV:

My Dora watch read 10:30 pm as I walked through the downtown streets while munching on my Oreos which were set in the family-sized box. This was the sixth box I bought this week. My grandma came for my neck, calling me a fatass. What does that have to do with me though? Instead of getting embarrassed by my grandma, I get second hand embarrassment for her. The lady is crazy. Bat shit crazy. Still got to give her one for being my number one supporter though.

She's currently sitting at home next to the fireplace on her rocking chair. She lets me go out but always tells me to come home early; I guess that's not happening today. Baby girl, I'm eighteen, not five, eighteen . There's really nothing to do at home, with my parents dead, grandpa dead and living in a small cottage. I would rather enjoy life than dread the days that passed. Living, but without a soul. That always crosses my mind. Am I really living? Am I really going to spend my days thinking about what happened to my parents? They died when I was really small, so there's no memory of them stored in my head.

I still had my box of Oreos in my head when I stumbled upon an empty village. Wow, in here, death seems like a call away. This place was torn down by mafias generations ago. It hasn't been touched in ages. The place seemed gloomy, the wind making the leaves tussle around. Cute. Walking around, I started relating to the village. Weird isn't it? However, this place is lonely and it's been deprived of any living soul. It's been starved from love and affection. Is that what it feels like to be empty? Life could only get worse from here I guess.

As I munch on my Oreos, I hear someone yell which stops me in my tracks. Luckily I know how to fight, I ignore the yell and continue walking. How disrespectful can someone get? I'm in the middle of eating. People have no shame nowadays. It's quite embarrassing.

"Hey, lady! What are you doing here? Do you know where you're heading to?" I turned around to find a man, probably in his 30's, who seemed to have no chill. "Yes, actually, I do," I replied, looking at him with a straight face. He looked hideous and he reeked of skunk. I wasn't even horrified by him at that point, I was horrified by the stench that came from this man. This was overall the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I'm going to need a nose to cleanse after this encounter. I already feel an infection calling my name, that's how disgusting he smelt.

"You're dead meat, Boss is gonna like this one." He smirked, latching his nasty long fingers at me. There's no way I'm letting this stupid incel touch me, I kick his ribs and elbow him in the face. Proceeding to knock the wind out of him. He groans and spits out blood.

And she scores.

As he gets back up I see two other men coming from the other side, well this doesn't look too good. I let out a shaky laugh and decided to sprint. Can a girl please get some water, I haven't even ran for twenty seconds and I'm already out of breath. I proceed to run again, when more men come out of nowhere. I'm in deep shit. When I said life could only get worse from there I didn't think it would actually get worse.

I'm surrounded. "Great! It's nice to meet you all, but I think this is the part where I leave," I laugh out, will they even buy the act? I passed drama class with a 70. My teacher thought I had no potential, oh well this situation oughta show her.

"Grab her." The man said, I looked at him. Oh, he was pretty. I sigh, it's always the pretty ones with the most disgusting personalities.

The men came closer and with each step I hid my Oreos in my pockets, stuffing them all in there. Very unsanitary but very tasty, so no complaints. They grab me and I try fighting them off, biting one of them on the shoulder. He yells, "You freak!" and pushes me down. Ouch my butt.

"I told you, I'm leaving." I said with a stern voice, I got up again.

"No one comes on owned property and leaves unharmed," Prince charming said, I laugh.