Chapter 3/ Queen

So here I am sitting in the one and only Mafia King's leather seat, going to the biggest mall.

"So kitten, when we arrive you shall buy anything you want, including luxurious items. Just get whatever pleases you."

"I really don't want anything," I muttered and he looks me dead in the eyes.

"You don't have a choice," He says leaving no room for argument.

Shopping spree it is.

This 'luxurious life' he's living, I've never lived it. It's all new to me. I don't want him to buy me anything. Usually, I'm the one buying items for me and my grandma since we live alone.

It's only been me and my grandma so I didn't have anything except for her. We're poor. I used to babysit and mow yards to get enough money for us. That's why I'm feeling spoiled right now. I've never been treated like this by anyone. Someone caring for me . Sometimes life can get hard, really hard. You just have to know how to fix it and make things better. Although you may think you can't. You can.

I look around his car for something entertaining. My eye catches a small bottle of bubbles in the corner, wishing for me to use them. Why would he have this in his car? Not complaining though.

I start blowing the bubbles inside his car and watch them fly out the windows. I giggle in amusement.

Jaxon stares and raises his perfectly shaped brow at me.

Does he have better brows than me? Yes. Am I jealous? Also yes.

"I'm so bored," I whine, we've been in here for 15 minutes.

My patience is rather short and it gets hard to tolerate.

He looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows.

Up, down, up, down, up, and ya I'm done.

"We're here so stop whining."

He could have told me to stop shining because if he did I would have never stopped, you know cause it's part me and I always shine?

"Oh well." I shrugged and stayed in the car because I didn't wanna offend him by opening the door which could hurt his chivalrous pride. 

He opened the door for me and I hopped out. I started squealing because this is the first time have entered a mall. 

Jaxon chuckled lightly and grabbed my hand in his as we started walking towards the entrance, leaving little tingles.

We went inside the mall and I looked at everything in awe.

Six floors of stores upon stores lined with glass railings and bustling people with a destination in mind.

"It's so pretty and big," I quietly squealed, trying to hide my excitement.

"Yeah and now we're shopping. Let's go into the stores I picked first and then we can go to your favorite stores," he proposed, looking into my eyes. While we were walking towards the first shop everyone stared. Well yeah, if you see someone with the strongest Mafia King then, of course, you would stare.

"Look at that! He's smiling at her. He's never smiled..."

"She tamed the beast."

"Is she the one?"

Isn't this concerning.

We enter multiple stores and come out with a few bags. He wouldn't let me exit a store without buying anything. If I did so, he would choose for me. Anything I'd look at we would have to buy.

"Hey, princess do you have a phone?"

"No, I never really had the money to buy one," I mumbled, shrugging. He smiles and I look at him in confusion.

"Okay, hold up."

He went into Apple and came back with 2 bags one small one and a medium one.

"Are we done yet," I yawn.

"Yes, but let me run real quick and get you french fries," he smiled. I watched him jog to McDonald's and come back out with a bucket of French fries.

"C'mon, princess," he picked me up. I didn't wanna tell him to put me down because I was extremely tired. He held me with one hand and in his other hand sat heaven, the fries.

He placed me in the car and drove back home.

**********************************

We got down and he said someone was putting my clothes and things in my room. I was too tired to tell him to stop them. 

He carried me and placed me on my bed upstairs.

"Oh yeah, here." He hands me the bags. 

I opened the small bag first and took a box out. It was a freaking iPhone Xr! My eyes widen in shock and I don't know what to say so I give him a tight hug.

"Thanks," I mumble and grin before drifting off to sleep.

....................

Hope you enjoyed my dear.

Comment and vote!!

How do you feel bout this chapter?

Zeinab Bazzi💍