Chapter 7\ grocery shopping and Clothes from target

Leah's p.o.v

I wake up, my hair kinda messy wearing my lacy shorts and a tank top.I'm obsessed with lacy stuff.

I brush my teeth and wash my face and don't bother to fix my hair, I drag myself downstairs, my eyes droopy and my shoulders slumped.

Everyone was sitting at the table talking waiting for breakfast. by everyone I mean Jaxon,Asher,Elijah, Alyssa, and Kylie.

I walk over to the table and sit next to Jaxon.

"Damn you look like shit" Elijah said and snickered.

This little hoe,I bet he looks like freaking Godzilla and bigfoot combined when he wakes up.

"Thanks I appreciate your kindness," I say and hit my head on the table,well it was gonna hit but a familiar hand was put on my forehead so I won't hit it on the table.

I look and look at Jaxon,he glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even think about it" he said and I whined, he kissed my cheek and I rest my head on his shoulders closing my eyes.

"Open your eyes KitKat, breakfast is here," he said after a second and I opened my eyes. The maids we're putting the food on the table. Waffles, bananas, and crepes drizzled with chocolate was my breakfast. 

We each had a plate with waffles and chocolate syrup, ice cream, cookies, coffee, banana and chocolate syrup, and marshmallows.

I lick my lips and dig in. While eating were all saying funny stories that happens to us.

"Once, my mom and dad called me from New York when I was on a business trip telling me they're getting a divorce, I book a plane for the next day to go back to LA, and guess what? Turns out they faked it so I could come for thanksgiving" Elijah said and we all laugh, I drink coffee but he says he heard his dad say what should we tell him for Christmas and I spit my coffee on Jaxon.

I laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes,when I calm down and wipe my tears I stand up.

"I my god I'm so sorryJaxon,here let me go get a towel" I said about to go but he grabs my arm.

"No eat, it doesn't matter KitKat I can change later" I nod and he kisses me.

"Please keep This PG and not rated R" Asher said laughing.

I'm about to pull away but Jaxon grabs the back of my head and slams his mouth against mine.

Soon,we stop because I'd faint if I didn't get enough air in my lungs.

I blush so hard and Jaxon chuckled.

"Too cute" he mutters smiling to himself.

When we're done, we all sit in the living room and watch tv, I'm sitting on Jaxon's lap munching potato ships.

"Hey, we barely have food and snacks left" Alyssa whines coming out of the kitchen dragging Asher from behind her.

I look up at Jaxon and poke his cheek,he looks down at me.

"Let's go grocery shopping, we need things," I said and he nods getting up while holding me bridal style.

I blush and hold on his neck.

"We're gonna go grocery shopping" Jaxon says and the others nod smirking.

He takes me upstairs and takes me to my room,he puts me down and I'm about to leave but he kisses my neck and smirks.

"Go get dressed KitKat; don't wanna be late now, do we," he says.

"Sure," I say and he laughs

"Come on now chop-chop," he says and pushes me inside my room.