Chapter 10/Periods and Horomones (part 1 out of 2)

Leah's POV

I wake up feeling something liquid between my legs.

No, No and No!

Did I freaking pee?!

I look to my side to find Jaxon sleeping peacefully his arms around my waist and his head on my stomach, snoring lightly.

I look under to covers and see red liquid, oh dear god, why now and why today?!!!

It's all over the mattress and most importantly all over me.

I whimper from the pain shooting up my back and from my stomach.

With that,Jaxon opens his eyes and shoots up.

I cover it with the blanket," What's wrong" he asks looking around.

"N-nothing," I say nervously hoping he won't see the huge patch of blood on his mattress.

"What are you hiding? I know your lying to me." He says eyeing me suspiciously, his eyes land on the blanket.

He's about to pull it off but I stop him, "No!" I say and move his hands.

"Why not!Let me see what's wrong" he demands and pulled the blanket off, I covered my eyes scared of his reaction.

I peeped my eye through my right hand to see him looking at me, worried.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I apologize embarrassed.

"Hey, my little queen don't say sorry, this is normal okay?! And plus I'm your man so it's okay" he winks and then continues " I'm gonna pick you up,clean you up, I'll change the mattress and I'll be back" he says and I smile nodding my head.

He throws the mattress off and picks me up not caring if there's blood in between my thighs.

He takes me into his washroom and sets me on the counter.

He brings a small planting cabinet out and goes next to the bathtub that's already filled with water, he places roses and lit candles all around. 

He grabs me and takes off my pajamas, he turns around so I can take my underwear off,and then I hop in.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, happy someone cares for me this much.

"No problem my little KitKat," He says and adds a tray in the middle with some relaxing products.

"Enlighten yourself with these and relax KitKat,I'll be out for 30 minutes and I'll be back okay?" He says and I nod.

He's about to leave and I groan in pain holding my stomach,he jogs back rubs my lower back,and kisses my cheek one after another.

"Will you be okay for 30 minutes?Or let me call the girls?" He says and I place my head back.

I nod my head and he kisses my shoulder,he goes out and calls them, they come in and sit on the floor.

Jaxon kisses me before he leaves," Awh is poor baby,how are you feeling?" Alyssa said while I just chuckled.

"Well my back and stomach hurt but I'm feeling slightly kinda better" I smiled

"You're lucky you have a Boyfriend like Jaxon, he's such an ass to everybody except for you! He's cold even to his own cousins!" Kylie exclaimed and let a breath of air out at the end.

"Ya I know I'm lucky" I sigh with a smile.

....

It's been 15 minutes and the girls are putting me some of the products Jaxon got me,Alyssa is giving me a foot massage and Kylie is putting the products on me.