Chapter 13/ Going to a ball and build a bear.

Leah's POV

I wake up with arms wrapped around my waist and my head laying on Jaxon's stomach,and my arms around him with our legs tangled together.

I start peppering kisses all over his face and his eyes flutter open and he grins.

"I could get used to this" he whispers,I giggle and play with his hair.

"Hi" I whisper kissing his cheek.

"Did you sleep well beautiful?" He asks brushing his fingers against my cheek,making me get goosebumps all over me and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Yup" I say popping the p and I grin like a maniac.

"That's good" he says smiling and hugging me,like I'm not already on him.

He rolls us on our sides so we're facing each other well from the side.

"Do we have to do anything today,I can just stay here with you forever" I whine,and he laughs and pinches my cheeks,resting his forehead on mine.

"Me too kitkat but we can do that after we come back?" He says more of a question,and I nod.

"Where are we going anyways?" I ask stretching my arms out and sitting up,he whines and hugs my knee,wanting to cuddle with me more.

(Imagine him facing her)

"Oh you'll see" he says and winks I laugh and he winks like 5 other times.

I wink back ,it's actually pretty fun let's just say that.

We soon decide to get of bed and do here we are in the washroom both brushing our teeth,he then tries not to laugh looking at me,because I think I look like a beaten up Godzilla but him nope he looks hot,he says I look pretty.

The most biggest lie you can tell a girl is that she looks pretty when she wakes up.

I mean it makes me feel a 'bit' good okay maybe a lot,but you know what I mean.

He then can't hold his laugh and spits the toothpaste on the sink.

"Eww" I shriek looking at it in disgust " Jaxon!What the heck?! That's freaking Nasty you little shit,your cleaning it!Get away from me,there also some on your face" I shout,he just cleans it with the small pink towel,still laughing.

"You missed a spot" I say putting water on my hands and wiping the side of his mouth.Then washing my hands.

He sighs "ah! That was hilarious" he says shaking his head.

I roll my eyes and wash my face,making sure I run every part of my face with water real good.

I wipe my face with a towel and then I pass it to Jaxon and he wipes his face with it too.

I clean his bed with him helping because his bed is huge,and I add the pillows on top.

I then tie my hair in a messy bun and drag him downstairs.I spot Elijah sitting on the couch with the remote close to him,he doesn't see us so I look at Jaxon to find him smirking down at me knowing what I'm about to do.