Chapter 15/ Imma cow I go moo (part 1)

Leah's POV

"Na na boo boo,you can't catch me" I giggle and run around the mansion because of Jaxon chasing me.

"You can run but you can't hide kitkat" he laughs and chases me almost catching up,I do a this one ninja move I don't know how I even did it but meh.

I run and I feel arms go around my waist,I scream and kick while giggling,takes a lot of effort to do this, three things at the same time.

"Jaxon" I whine giving up pouting,"Hey I wanted to go out today since you feel better" he replies and I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay where too" I say and he grins," It's called a surprise" he replies and I flick his forehead.

"What's wrong with you women!"

"Nothing" I smirk.
.........

"Okay boo he told us his day planned for you so we'll be picking an outfit for you" Alyssa says and Kylie runs to my closet and starts looking through it.

They then come back out with a simple yet cute outfit,

I grab my purse and put my phone in it,I do some simple makeup and head out

"Damn kitkat you look gorgeous" Jaxon smirks and I laugh "why thank you I was born this way" I say doing a dramatic hair flip.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the car,I get in and he buckles me up,he leans in and tightens the seatbelt.

We drive off listening to ocean eyes by Billie Eilish,which I chose because I love it.

......

Jaxon's POV

We have 5 stops for today,The nail salon,the mall,the basketball court,the ice cream store and last but not least the park.

Hopefully she enjoys the day

We arrive at the nail salon and I go and open the door for her,she gets out and holds my hand like she's holding onto it forever.

"A nail salon,damn you must have taste" she says and I snort a laugh.

She kills me each second.
"Your funny you know that" I say and she gives me a weird look.

"I'm hilarious,get it right" she laughs and I pinch her cheeks while she stands there giggling.

We enter the salon and they make her take a seat,she wiggles her eyebrows at me from the mirror and I laugh to myself,how do you end up loving such a crazy girl.

That's why I even love her because she's different from most girls.

........

Leah's POV

I pick out what colours I want and the girl nods starting on my nails.

Minutes later she's done and I'm a proud women to say I love them.

"Show me" Jaxon says and I put my hands up so he can see my nails

"I love them thank you'" I said reaching on my tippy toes trying to kiss him,he picks me up and kisses me.

......

We're at the mall,I don't know why he even like taking me shopping,like he takes me shopping so much.

I mean I can't complain but damn.

"Okay so u pick whatever you want because you deserve it" he says and I kiss his cheek.

We look around and I just bought things that were nice and cute ya know cause that's my shit right there.

He gets lust looks from girls everywhere he goes so me being me flips them off.

Oh well to harsh?

Nah.

"Kitkat is that everything for today?"

"Ya thank you so much" I smile

"No problemo mi amor,off to the next surprise" he says and I laugh .

......

Updated as promised this is only part one though part too will come out soon after I update our sexy kidnappers sorry if this was kinda short I promise they'll be longer.❤️🤪

-Zeinab Bazzi