Chapter 4 / text messeges and chill

I wake up to my phone buzzing. I look at my phone to see my nickname for Jaxon sprawled across my screen. 

Before I reply I did my bed and went inside my washroom to brush my teeth and do my business.

I went back into my room and took my phone from the nightstand and lay on my bed I open my phone and look at the messages.

Jaxy❤️: Hey, princess, good morning. I'm not gonna be here in the morning. I'm sorry for that but I'll make it up to you.

Jaxy❤️: Kylie called Elijah telling him your sick. Are you okay, princess?

I wasn't feeling well. Kylie and Alyssa probably heard me coughing uncontrollably. 

Jaxy❤️: I'm guessing you're still sleeping when you wake up tell me if you want or need anything. Okay??

I read the messages and smiled sweetly to myself. He's so cute. I don't know about you guys but if someone starts treating me like that, I would love to spend more time with them. He's been so nice to me and keeps doing things for me. I just can't help myself by liking him. It grows each day.

I look back at my phone and start typing.

Me: Good morning!! Sorry I was sleeping, and ya sadly I am sick. Haha, I hate my life😶

Me: Well since you asked me what I wanted...
Every kind of sour patch
3 Hershey's choccy bars
Chips
Ben & Jerry's (cookies and creme)
I want m&m's
I want pizza (pepperoni)
I want crazy bread and Italian bread
I want cupcakes
I want a vanilla bean frappe
I want Kit Kats
I want a bunch of chocolate
I want a unicorn
I want socks and hand sanitizer

I'm kidding.

I hit the send button and laugh, I'm so weird.

Jaxy❤️: Okay I'll be back in 20 ❤️

I lay down and scroll through Instagram. I downloaded the app after I got the phone because that's what Kylie and Alyssa wanted me to download. I have 26 million followers. I don't know how it happened but it did. Kylie said it may be because of Jaxon; I found out he has 56 million followers.

I decided to take a nap but I could barely do that for 20 minutes before I was rudely (yet nicely) awakened. 

"Leah, Leah wake up." I groan and flip around. 

"No, 5 more minutes," I murmur.

"Wake up," Jaxon said again and pulled me up.

I got up, stretched, and yawned.

I opened my eyes to see Jaxon standing there smiling down at me. I probably look like a drunk raccoon.

"Hello, princess."

"Hi," I grinned

"I got you everything you asked for." He smiled at me, his dimples showing.

"I-what?" I stared at him dumbfounded. I didn't ask for shit. 

"Hold up," he  leaving my room and came back with 3 big bags in one hand and 2 medium pizza boxes on the other hand.

"Care to explain what's all this?" I asked raising a brow.

"Everything you asked for, your vanilla frappe, your socks and sanitizer and every other thing you asked for" he placed everything on my bed.

"Ahhhh thanks," I said