Chapter 18/Birthday planning and Princess treatments

Jaxon's POV

"What do you want for your birthday" I ask Leah,"Nothing" she shrugs,"No you at least have to have something you want" I say making her sit on my lap,straddling me.

"Food?Choclate fountain?" She laughs,I chuckle and caress her cheeks.

"I get it that you didn't have birthday parties and your not used to it but from now on every Holliday is gonna be special,your grandma is already comfortable,I found her sitting in the jacuzzi yesturday "

"B-but grandma always told me there expensive" she says playing with the hem of my shirt,looking adorable.

"What parties? Nope there not,but I'll make it expensive just because you said that" her eyes widen and she shakes her head furiously 'no'.

"Yeah,you cant say no because you know I'm not taking that for an answer " I say rolling my eyes playfully.

She sighs and nods,"i still want that chocolate fountain " she shrugs,"I want a list of specific things you want by 5" I say and she nods.

Her birthday is in two days which means Christmas is in 3 days,I had already bought her Christmas presents which was worth it all,I had also bought her,her birthday presents but I still need the stuff she actually wants.

"Can we just go buy snacks and get food right now,my tummy is screaming" She whines,"Ya I heard it more then ten times already" I laugh and she glares,she makes 'grabby' hands and I pick her up placing my hands under her butt and taking her to her room,Im thinking of having and moving into a new room,a really big one so both our things can fit in there,because she basically lives in my room.

I set her down and she kisses my cheeks,then kisses my lips and I kiss back,her lips are really soft and they mold with mine perfectly,I feel like I'm on cloud nine when we kiss.

We pull back and she walks into her closet,I sit on her bed waiting for her to come out,I was already dressed so I didn't need to worry about that.

"Jaxon get your ass in here" she screams and I get up rushing inside,when she sees me she jumps on me.

"Kill it! Kill it! Actually don't just take it out!!" She exclaims and I start laughing," You know what I'll pick it up myself and shove it down your throat for laughing at my pain" she says and I kiss her cheeks,I go and pick up the spider with a napkin,taking it outside.

"Your free now buddy" I whisper and head back inside,she's already getting dressed,I wait for her while playing Colour switch on my phone.

"How's this biatch" she says coming out doing a full 360 turn.

I gasp acting shocked,which is I am because she looks stunning.But it's too revealing to me.

"Change,now" I growled out,"No" she shrugs and I get off the bed and take long strides towards her

"It's almost my birthday you should at least let me wear this" she says batting her eyelashes tryna look innocent.