THUNDER

"Why would she think I'm skaikru's commander though?" I ask Augustus confused. It doesn't make any sense why would she think that?

"Heda has sent me to request that you will come and speak as skaikru's commander when needed." he explains. I sigh and look up at bell. He wore the same expression I did, confusion. Why wouldn't she just choose Bellamy or Clarke? "Ice nation has heard rumor that there's a skaikru girl that marches with us." This is all getting to me to much. "I'd advise you to tread carefully, some may follow your rule but others might not, it's a dangerous thing."

"I need some fresh air, Bellamy" I say sticking my hand up for him to help me stand. After he helps me up we walk outside and out the gate. We walk a little ways then stop and sit on a fallen tree.

"So skaiheda huh" Bellamy jokes jabbing me in the side with his elbow. I sigh and put my head on his shoulder.

"Don't remind ..." my sentence is cut short by a rustle in the bushes behind us. I jump up and unsheathed my Machete pointing it towards the sound. "Heya"

All of the sudden a wolf comes trotting out of the bush. It comes straight up to me that's when I realize it has two tales. I bend down and stick my hand out for it to sniff. When I was a kid my dad used to read me stories about wolves and I loved them. I look up at Bellamy and I blush when I realize he was staring at me not the wolf.

"Okay let's get you back to camp" Bellamy says sticking my arm around his shoulders.

"Oh come on I'm fine I feel better already"

"Well just Incase let Clarke check you out okay?"

"Okay" as we start to walk off I realize that the wolf starts to follow us. I poke Bellamy's side a nod my head to the wolf. He laughs. "If he's gonna stay with us we might as well give him a name"

A loud rumble is heard over head as we talk.

"Thunder" Bellamy suggests while petting the wolf on the head. The wolf visibly leans into his touch.

"Thunder it is" I lean down and he starts licking my face. I laugh while petting his face. " hi thunder"
———————————————
"Come on Clarke am I good to go or not" I question kicking my legs back and forth while sitting on the table.

"You show no visible symptoms" she puts away her flashlight. "I'll be back with some water okay?"

"Okay I'll be up on the second level with jasper" she nods then leaves to go fetch me some water.

I slowly climb up the ladder and plop down next to jasper who is working on gun powder.

"What's up goggle boy" I joke.

"Not much what about you?" He asks pausing his work to look at me.

"Well I have a pet wolf now, his name is thunder. He's pretty sweet" jasper looks astonished. "He has two tails"

"Why are we sitting up here then let's go" he pushes me towards the ladder.

"I'll be down in a minute I dropped something" jasper nods and heads down the ladder but as I'm going to retrieve my knife I hear a lot of rustling. I run over to the ladder a drop down . Only to be shocked at the sight in front of me.

"Murphy stop this" I say pulling out my machete. He looks hurt but then moves his gun from being pointed at jasper to pointing it at me. "You put the gun down now Murphy and we don't have to tell Bellamy"

"Tell Bellamy what" the radio in jaspers pocket asks. Jasper physically cringes at the sound.

"Hand over the radio jasper" Murphy orders. Jasper pulls out the radio and hesitantly gave it to him. Soon enough bell starts to talk again.

"You don't want to hurt jasper you want to hurt me, How about a trade. Jasper for me" Bellamy suggests.

"How?" Murphy asks I mentally scream in my mind. I could fell the ground sway underneath my feet. He was going to get himself killed. Don't do it Bellamy, please.

"Simple he comes out I come in" no! At this point I can't even move or speak. Bellamy is going to get his self killed. I finally snap out of my thoughts when Murphy shoved jasper out the door then starts counting.

"Okay you have ten seconds for him to go out and you to come in" He pauses "unarmed"

"1...2....3...4"

"I'm here I'm here" Bellamy says coming in with his hands up. No no no! As I'm lost in thought again Murphy ties me to the bottom step of the ladder. "No she goes out too"

Murphy laughs and shakes his head, no. "A deals a deal it was jasper for you"

" And you thought you could just come in here and turn this around" Murphy throws Bellamy the left over seatbelts and immediately I know what Murphy's planning. "Tie those two ends together"

"No Murphy please don't" I yell pulling on the binds on my wrists. "Please don't do this" I shout slowly it was at this moment I realize I had tears rolling down my eyes. I can't watch Bellamy die.

"What Claire don't hang the person that hanged me" he shouts at me.

"No Murphy, I can't watch another person get killed" Murphy then turns back to Bellamy.

"Did you hear that my baby sis can't watch you get killed." He turns back to me "Hate to break it to you sis but your just gonna have to cover your eyes" he turns back to Bellamy again " throw it up there" Murphy points to a pole above us.

I can't watch this. "Put that under there then stand on it" Murphy instructs. Even though I have my eyes closed I can tell he's making him stand on a stool. I hear a little whimper to my right. I slowly unclasp my eyes and look down. Sitting by my side is thunder. At any other given time I probably would have immediately started petting him but that's not the case right now I had to worry about Bellamy.

"What do you want me to say" bell pauses trying to find the right words. "You want me to apologize" I realize at this moment he's stalling for what I have no clue. "I'm sorry"

"Your wrong I don't want you to apologize I want you to feel what I felt then I want you to die" when Murphy finishes his sentence there is a zapping noise right underneath me followed by raven letting out a startled scream. I curse in my head. Oh god no no no! "Oh look at I bet it's your grounder pounding little sister"

What happens next seemed like it was In slow motion. Murphy points his gun besides me and shoots. I jump slightly and look up at him. I move my head and look at the bullet hole five inches from my leg.its official I've lost my brother, my only family.

"Put it on" Murphy orders bell. Bellamy obliges and puts the very thing that's going to kill him on his throat. Murphy gets close to bell and pulls on the rope making Bellamy gasp. Bellamy tries to grasp the rope and even I know it's useless. Bell kicks his leg out and hits Murphy in the face. This only makes Murphy more mad. He runs up to the stool and kicks it out from underneath Bellamy. I flinch but that's as much as I move. I feel the tension released on my wrists. I look down and realize that thunder had chewed through the ropes. I jump up and sprint towards Bellamy as I'm running I chuck my knife at the rope. Once Bellamy falls to the floor I rush to his side and cradle his head. I notice I'm crying when a tear drop falls on Bellamy's face. He realized this too. We didn't realize though that raven had finally gotten the drop ship door open again. he gives me a quick but passionate.. hug before running off to go get Murphy on the second level. That's when we heard the big explosion and I knew we were out of gun powder. He had gotten away. I rush over to Bellamy again and wrap my arms around his neck. I immediately feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"What are we gonna do that was all our gun powder?" I hear jasper ask as I'm still hugging Bellamy.

"I don't know" Bell answers truthfully. I hear footsteps walking out so I assume that jasper left.

"I can't loose you bell" I say to him still holding on.

"Hey it's okay" he says cupping my face. "I told you I'm not leaving you not now not ever and i meant that"

"Bellamy I realized something when I saw you on that stool"

"What is that, sunshine?" Bellamy laughs.

"I love you"

" I love you too"