Jus drien jus daun

I wait patiently at the gate waiting for Clarke to return from her meeting with heda. In the distance I can see messengers ride up with there horse. Each of them having a torch in their hand. Bellamy raises his gun but I stick my hand out and push it down. He gives me a stern look but I shake it off.

"Hold your fire it's Clarke." I yell looking away from bell and towards the gate. Slowly they open the gate. Clarke walks in sluggishly. I can tell by her body language whatever was said it wasn't good. Finn quickly walks up to her but she pulls him away from the gate whispering something I can't hear. I freeze for a couple seconds I know what the commander would want in exchange for an alliance. I continue walking, quicker this time, over to Clarke, Finn, bell, and Abby.

"What did she say?" Abby asks. "Is there a chance for an alliance?"

Clarke takes a shaky breath and I grab onto her hand to support her. "Yes"

"What's wrong?" Finn asks even though he probably already knows. I look over to him and sigh. I knew this was gonna happen.

"Heda wants you." I tell Finn and everyone around us. "Jus drein jus daun. Blood must have blood."

The air suddenly goes frigid. Everyone knew what it meant one way or another skaikru blood was going to be shed. Whether it be Just spacewalker or the whole camp, someone was going to die. Whispers go around camp and I give Finn a sympathetic look. He may have done something wrong but he's still one of the hundred. He's still family.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven asks sternly. "That's not an offer."

Finn immediately stiffens. "No, it's a punishment." He's right and he knows it.

"That's insane." Bell says from over my shoulder. I back up and lean into his side. He puts his arm around me. His way of saying it'll be okay and I almost believe it.

"And if we refuse?" Abby asks. I sigh.

"Then they attack." Clarke says quietly. It's a lose lose situation. Both options are bad.

As people began to whisper some more I immediately know things are going to go south. Out of instinct bell and I both take step closer to Finn.

"I say we give him up." A man I don't know comes from out of the crowd and approach's us. I pull out my sword and make him back up. Somewhere behind me I hear Clarke talking to raven but I ignore it.

"Everyone stop." I yell to the camp. "For is to survive this we need to stay unified." 

"Shut up!" A man yells getting closer to my face. "Your just a grounder wanna be."

Bell goes to beat him up but I hold a hand out to stop him. I can handle this bitch. "I once bit out someone's throat, the grounders call me skaiheda, I'm a story they tell there children so they behave. I'm anything but a wanna be and If you keep talking I'm going to rip your vocal cords out with my teeth." I spit out. There's venom laced in my voice. Eventually he shrinks back into the crowd and they all slowly back up.
————————————————————————
"Hey ." Bell says once we walk closer to my brother and Finn. "We're reinforcing the defenses. There's doubles on the perimeter. No ones getting in."

"I'll see where they're thin." Finn stands up but Bellamy quickly protests. An attempt to keep Finn out of sight.

"No!" Bell says sternly. "B corridor will be easier to defend if it comes to that."

"I'm not gonna hide."to some degree I respect spacewalker. He's owning up to what he did unlike Charlotte did all those months ago.

"Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe. I'm going to go talk to Lincoln." As Clarke's talking bell grabs my hand.