But who saves you?

The alarm starts to wail causing me to stand up from my spot beside Harper and stand next to Jasper, Monty, and miller. Suddenly the door burst open causing me to step in front of everyone, much like my first day here. Guards burst in armed with bullet proof vests and guns, causing everyone to back away. I stay in my spot and show I'm not afraid of them. I immediately know something is not right with president Wallace when I see the doctor he put in custody. This is a coup. Suddenly to guards grab Harper causing me to rush after her. Before I know it another guard points a gun at my head causing me to stand still with my hands up.

"Not her," the doctor says referring to Harper. "She needs more time to recover." She points to blondie and then speaks again. "Take him."

Just as the guards grab him and drag him to the door I shout out. "No stop." All the guards turn towards me and raise their guns. Slowly the doctor looks at me and I meet her gaze. I speak directly to her and no one else. "Take me. Leave everyone else alone."

The doctor takes it into consideration but then shakes her head. I go to move forward but the guard beside me kicks me in the back of the leg causing me to fall to my knees. He pushes the barrel of the gun into my temple and I grit my teeth. I can't die. Not before I see Bellamy. The guards walk out of the room. The guard pointing the gun at my head holsters his weapon and goes to walk off but before he gets even three feet away he turns and kicks me in the stomach causing me to fall face first into the ground. I groan out in pain. I roll around to my back and lift up my shirt. I look down and see the bastard ripped open the stitches. I groan and throw my head down on the floor. We're so screwed. Miller suddenly appears in my vision and helps me up. I put my left arm around his shoulders and I put pressure on my wound with my right.

"Hey Fox?" I shout as miller lays me down on our shared bed. She rushes over to me and I look at her with my head on the pillow. "Your mom was a seamstress right?"

She nods her head at me and I sigh. "Can you sew?"

Her eyes widen. "You're not asking me what I think you are, are you?"

I nod my head at her. "I am, fox." I groan as I lift up my shirt. "I need you to stitch me up."

Her hands start to shake as she looks down at my wound. "Okay. Okay. I can do this." She whispers to her self. I grab her hand to stop her from shaking.

"Fox, you'll do fine just calm down." She sighs at my words and nods her head.

"I need a needle and thread." Fox says with authority. Quickly someone hands her a needle and someone else hands her some thread. Quickly she threads the needle and begins to stitch up my wound. I grab onto Millers hand to stop from screaming. Finally after what get like forever she finishes. Slowly I sit up but miller tries to push me back down.

"You need rest." Miller tries to reason but I only grow angry. Not at him but the mountain men.

"No!." I shout. "What I need is to make sure that everyone is safe."

"You always save everyone else, but who saves you?" I look over at miller as he leaves. I sigh and grab the edge of the bunk bed to stand up. Once I finally stand I lean against the nearest post and I address the entire group.

"That was bullshit." I yell. "One of our own was taken and none of you do anything about it." I take in a shaky breath. "Each of us standing in this room are part of a family and families protect each other."

The group listens to me intently as I talk. "I can't risk my life for every single one of you because I'm only one person," I look to Miller as I speak. "The next time one of those bastards comes into this room and threatens our family, my brothers and sisters, I'm sure as hell going to stand up for you but it'll only matter if I have all of you by my side."