"The commander killed you"

I groan as I stand up in the basket. I climb out of it with the help of miller and Jasper. I dust myself off as I get out and look around. that's when my heart stops. Bellamy is standing at least 6 feet in front of me with his back turned. I can't move or say anything. I just stare at his back. I had hoped for days now to see him and now it was happening. I drop the axe from my grip and it drops the the floor with a clang, causing Bellamy to turn around. He drops his pistol when he sees me and his jaw drops. He thought I was dead. There's no reason this shouldn't surprise him. Neither of us move but he's the first to speak.

"How...how?" He struggles with his words and I see his eyes glisten with tears. In this moment I forget the rest of the 47 are in this room and I focus completely on Bellamy. "The commander killed you." The tears start to fall down his cheeks as he speaks. "You're not here. You're not real."

I finally walk forward and grab his hand. "Bellamy I'm here. I'm real." I say as tears start to fall down my cheeks. Suddenly Bellamy engulfs me in his tightest hug yet. Just as quickly as he latched on he backs off.

"You left me, knowing what was going to happen." He says in an angry tone. "You left to sacrifice yourself for Finn. You left me."

I struggle to find my words but he continues. " you let me believe you died for nothing." My mouth drops.

"No i did it to save Finn." I state trying to collect myself. "I would've done the same for anyone."

"Finn still died, Claire!" Bellamy shouts. I almost fall over. All the tears fall from my eyes.

"He what?" I ask teary eyed. Bellamy looks at me and calms down. He pulls me in for another hug and holds me tight.

"Clarke had to kill him, the commander would've tortured him if she hadn't." He explains.

"Guys we gotta go." Jasper says making Bellamy release me but he doesn't go to far. He reaches down and picks up his gun then hands Jasper his axe. Bellamy grabs my hand but before he drags us both to the door he reaches down and places a kiss on my forehead. I smile up at him and we walk to the door. He looks around the corner and turns back to the 47.

"Coast is clear." He says and walks out into the hallway.

"Can they see us?" Jasper asks from behind Bellamy and i.

"Relax." Bell says calmly. "Mya took out the cameras."

"We're still sitting ducks in a group like this." Miller says grimly. I turn and give him a look and he just shrugs.

"You're right that's why we're splitting up." Bellamy tells miller and the whole group. Monty grabs his shoulders

"No we do this together, we survive together." Monty makes eye contact with me and I nod.

"No Bellamy's right, they don't trust mya anymore." Jasper says smartly.

"Who the hells gonna help us now?" Miller asks looking at each of us. Bellamy gets a smug look and walks us around the corner. As soon as I see the group of people including Mya, I smile up at Bellamy and he smiles back down at me. I grab his hand and listen to my as she speaks.

"We are!" She says with authority causing me to smile. "Not everyone here agrees with cage, not by a long shot."

"Come with me!" A man behind my says. "We'll divide you along the way."

Jasper and Monty walk up to Bellamy and I. "We're coming with you." Jasper says referring to the three of us. Bellamy shakes his head.

"No your not." He says tightening his grip on my hand. "They still don't know I'm here and I need to keep it that way."