What comes after

Three. Three hours I've sat in this tree watching Clarke. Slowly my eyes drift down to the panther stalking Clarke's bait then they drift up and set on Clarke ready with her knife. I've known where she's been for months. I've had her tracks. I know she's needs to be away though. I know what that feeling is like. I'm not here to bring her home. I'm here to make sure she doesn't get herself killed.

Quickly she jumps down onto the panther and it sends both of them rolling. The panther goes to sink it's teeth into Clarke's neck. I hurl my silver blade down out of the tree and straight into its neck. Clarke throws the panther off of her and stares down at the extra blade. She picks it out and examines the unique pattern. She then looks up towards the trees. Normally I wouldn't want someone I was tracking to see me but now I do so I swing my legs back and forth and wave at her when she sees me.

"Oh! What a surprise. My monthly visit from Claire." She sighs. She bends forward and pulls out her knife from the neck of the panther allowing me to see the claw mark down her right shoulder. She then tosses me mine which I catch swiftly.

"Niyla will have to check that out." I wink at her. She shakes her head trying to hide a smile. Clarke's still the same her just rougher.  "But your moms getting better. I heard she's finally been getting some sleep."

She gives a half smile. "That's good." She nods. "That's real good. I heard about a community on the water. There's whispers that's where Augustus could be."

"Flokru. He and Lincoln mentioned taking me and o there durning the battle at the dropship. Flokru is peaceful." I say thoughtfully. "Thanks Clarke."

Me and Clarke have a system. I feed her information every month and she does the same. I talk to her about what's happening at camp jaha and she talks to me about the grounders. They still don't know that I'm alive.

"Everyone has started calling you wanheda, Clarke." She nods at me as I speak. " azgeda is after your ass and I know what that feels like." I stop speaking and my mind drifts off towards delphia. "Your gonna get more visits than just one for now on."

"Be careful when you do. If azgeda is on my ass there on yours too." I nod as she speaks this time.

"I know Clarke." I'm about to hop to another branch when I stop and turn back to Clarke. " they sent out another party today to sector 7 and Clarke if they run into azgeda hunters they'll know your in danger and they'll send more parties out for you. They have Indra and Lincoln. They'll know how to find you. Tread lightly." I turn and hop into another tree with that being a parting goodbye.

Clarke's smart but she doesn't have enough experience yet. With that in mind I turn and watch her drag the panther away towards niylas.
————————————————————————
Don't go in there. I watch carefully as a hunter walks into the trading post like he's on a mission. He looks at the tracks outside before entering the door and that's when I realize he is on a mission. The bounty on Clarke's head.

I hop out of the tree and run towards the door. I stop running when I get there and walk in normally.

The post is cozy inside. It's a small and it's dimly lit with candles around the walls. In the far side of the room I see Clarke with her back turned and the hunter walking closer to her. He stops walking and turns to niyla at the counter. He slaps down a sketch of Clarke's face.

"Have you seen this women?" He asks in a deep voice.

"That is not of very good likeness." Niyla says smartly with a glance towards Clarke. I walk to the counter and strike conversation.

"Wanheda?" I ask. I position my body next to the hunter enough to block his view of Clarke.

"Yes. Have you seen her?" He asks me but he seems to study my face. "Do I know you?"

I shake my head. "I've never seen you a day in my life before."

He stops studying me and slams me against the counter with his arm pinning me down. "Skaiheda?" He asks with the tilt of his head. I roll my eyes at him and he pushes his arm down harder. I don't dare try and fight back. Augustus used to say know your enemy to know if you can fight your enemy and I certainly can't fight this hunter.

"Everyone thinks you're dead." He shakes his head. "Heda slayed you."

"I'm not dead. I'm the bringer of death." I spit out to him with a smirk.

"Wanlida." He says. He lifts his arm off of me and I stand up. I fix my jacket collar. "There's still a bounty on your head too."

"I know Delphia told me all about it." He gives me a glare.

"You returned my cousins head to us in a box." He hovers his hand over his knife.

"Ah so you are azgeda." I say proud I caught him in a trap. "But no azgeda war paint. Correct me if I'm wrong Niyla, but azgeda soldiers aren't shy with showing people where their from." I turn to her and wait for her response.

Niyla nods her head at me. Behind me I listen to Clarke go behind a set of curtains.

"Now, im guessing your in exile and are searching for Clarke's head in return for the removal of your exile, Prince roan." I mock bow at him. He pulls out his knife and holds it to my neck. "Relax, relax. Your secret is safe with me as long as mine is safe with you. I give you my word."

He narrows his eyes. " what good is your word?"

"In this world, prince roan, it's as good as we've got." I push away his knife and he lets me move away. He looks towards niyla and then moves towards the door.

"This won't be the last time we meet, wanlida." I nod my head at him and watch carefully as he walks out the door. Then I turn my head towards the room Clarke walk into.

"Clarke, get your fake red headed ass out here right now." Clarke storms out of the room after she hears me call to her. "I'm gonna go to our people by the sector 7 border and I'm going to tell them azgeda wants your ass and mine is at risk now to. While you watch your back and be careful until I find out more." She nods her head at me and pulls me in for a hug. I hug her back then back away. I stick out my forearm for her to grab.

"May we meet again." I smile at her.

————————————————————————