Chapter 15

Unedited

The Air around the house was warm and jovial. They exchanged small talks,jokes and laughter as they had breakfast.

Anty Safiyyah,  Airah and Deedee  started everything after they prayed subhi. Ummee came down later and offered to  but they shooed her away.

After they've had enough. Mamy and her crew started getting ready to leave. Airah had completely forgotten what Deedee coming back means until Deedee asked her to help get the children ready.  It immediately dawned on her that the kids would no longer be staying with her and it broke her heart to a certain limit. She has grown so used to them being with her, Fadeelah sleeping with her, their banter that makes her happy and help her not miss her parents.

She looked up to her parents and smiled though a pained one. She's grateful to have them home but she still want the kids with her. She knows she sounds selfish and ridiculous but that's how she feels.

Deedee seem to notice her frozen state and the way her eyes had become sad and she knew what Airah was sad about. She smiled to sincere one happy to have someone who loves her kids as much as Airah does.

Airah..? Let's go upstairs. Deedee grabbed her hands and lead her to her room.

Airah.. Thank you so much once again for my kids. I can't thank you enough. And I want you to know that this is not the end. Our families are already bound now. Of course even if you don't marry Areef. We have already become one and I promise you, you are always welcome to our home and you will always be the kids Anty A.

Airah smiled back at her,  she did feel relieved hearing Deedee's words. She hugged her and nodded at her sniffling.

Thank you Deedee, let me get their stuff ready then.

No you don't need to. You should leave them with you so that they don't need to come with clothes when they are coming over.

Airah was surprised but she smiled at Deedee feeling more than ever that they are now like a single family.

Deedee and her entourage bid the Ahmads a good day and left for their house but not before Fadeelah and her siblings cried their heart out and insisted Airah to follow them, until she promised then to spend the next weekend with them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Deedee arrived home to see a very familiar car parked in her house. She smiled widely knowing who it was already.

Fadeel, guess who is here?

Fadeel looked over to the car and immediately his face lit up.

Aisar!!! Fadeelah Aisar is here! He exclaimed as he ran into the house. Fadeelah hot on his trail as well.

Eeman was still with her mother. Kabeer got out and saw that she was still with them.

Eeman, why aren't you excited? Aman is here too you know.

I'm not friends with Aman anymore. She told him grumpily.

Why? Did you fight? You are a girl Eeman. What did I say about fighting? Kabeer scolded her.

Daddy I didn't fight him. He didn't come to visit me since we went to Anty A's house.

Both Kabeer and Deedee burst into laughter. Eeman is so like her mother, very dramatic.

Eeman that is because they travelled,they came back just a day before yesterday. Deedee told her.