Chapter 1 Meet the Sages'

My name is Kara Sage, I am 15 years old and the fourth eldest. I have a twin named Nova Sage, but I was born a minute and forty-seven seconds older. And if you think me and Nova are all buddy, buddy and similar your so wrong. But I'm getting ahead of myself, so let's start at the beginning of how my family started.
My parents met in college. I know so typical, but at first they hated each other's guts. My Dad was a rich boy with a higher status than my mother, and Mommy was born in a small town chasing her passion for Fashion. Daddy tried to get rid of Mommy several times, but failed several times. Then Mommy's crazy Ex-boyfriend showed up trying to hurt Mommy. Daddy saved her, they then started dating, and finally got married.
Mommy and Daddy married at age 19. They were young, but in love so in love. They had my Older Sister Bell in 1999 on January 25th. Bell may be the older sister, but she isn't as perfect as everyone thinks. Don't get me wrong she is perfect in some ways, but not in all. Bell is Head Cheerleader, straight A's, and President of Student Council. But she sneaks out goes to parties and does stuff. Not sure what they are but I have a feeling it won't be long till we know. Bell is 18 years old.
Then their is my Older Brother Tony, Tong is Quarter Back of the Football team. Yeah he's a big shot, but he's a real... what's the word... dick to other students in the school. Oh that includes Bell. Of course they don't date because their siblings, but if they weren't they'd be a match made in hell. Tony is 17 years old.
Next is my other Older Brother Dallas, he is really cool and also on the football team. He gets in fights though... A LOT of fights, and he always wins. He's not very mean, but he has his moments where he looses his temper. Dallas is 16 years old
Then theirs me and Nova, and we definitely aren't twins in personality wise. Nova is like Bell in a way; she is on the Cheerleading Squad. She likes doing make up and wearing skirts and all this girly stuff. Then theirs me, I am The Tom Boy/Loner. I perfect wearing jeans ripped or not, I like wearing long sleeve plaid shirts weather around my waist or not. I also like wearing bennies and I have nine piercings. Also the only make up I wear is mascara which sometimes I don't wear. And of course me and Nova are 15.
Dominic Sage, was born one year after me and Nova. So he was born in 2003; he is the most athletic in our family. Dominic does Football, Baseball, Track, and Basketball. Yeah he is very busy during the school year. Dominic is 13 now, but only for another two weeks.
Two years later Arthur and Genesis were born; yep another set of twins. Except they get along way better than me and Nova. Arthur loves superhero's, cars, and video games; also animals. Genesis loves drawing, video games, and just like Arthur, she loves animals. They are 12 years old.
Then you got the triplets; yep triplets came after the twins. The triplets are Alice, Eleanor (El for short), and Iris and yes they were born in this exact order. Alice is very loving she wants to be a princess and she loves to dance. Eleanor or El is very happy and excited a lot of the time, she likes to wear ribbons and dream of being a doctor. And Iris is very playful and she loves animals and plants. They are 9 years old and all three are extremely sweet.
Then we come to Penny, Penny is 8 years old. For an eight year old Penny can be very dramatic and very spoiled. Penny though is kind and loves to play with the animals or her siblings. She is also very kind and has a loving heart.
Now we have Oscar, he is 6 years old. Oscar is very good friends with Colton, who is a year younger than him and his brother. Oscar and Colton have many likes together. Oscar though hates Broccoli and Colton likes it, but that's really their only thing they disagree on. Well... no Oscar likes Ketchup on Mac & Cheese and Colton hates it. To be honest I am so with Colton on the hate Ketchup on Mac & Cheese.
Now Colton, Colton is 5 years old and likes Power Rangers. Him and Oscar love watching it, and to be honest I don't mind it that much. Colton loves race cars, counting, and playing outside. He also is a big flirt when it comes to girls; that aren't family.
Now last, but certainly not least loved is the baby of the family Violet Sage. Violet is 1 years old and loves all things Purple. Being the baby usually means she gets her way, but no matter what she is loved just like all of us.
Now if you think we're done well your wrong. You haven't met our fur family members; in other words our pets. First you got Sheba, she is a four year old German Shepherd. She's Mom's dog, but also like a Nanny to us. Then you got Simon, he's Dad's dog; Simon is a Malawa dog. He is three years old and loves to play fetch. We then have Lizzy she is a Bulldog, she is 5 years old; which makes her an old lady.
We then have my dog Buck, yes I named him. But I liked the name so no judging please. Buck is 3 years old too, but he gots an old soul. Then we got Jace, he is a Rottweiler. He is a doll he loves kids mostly Colton and Oscar. He also is a drool monster, he is also 2 years old. And finally we got Henry, he is our St. Bernard. Henry is very lazy, just like Lizzy; Henry is 4 just like Sheba.
Now I bet your wondering holy cow, how do you pay for all this. Well Mom and Dad are very rich people and very busy people. Dad runs the family company called Family Company. Our great, great, great Grandfather started it long ago. Then Mom is a High in Fashion Designer for Victoria Secret. Dad's Company makes tons of money, so if Mom choose to quite her job. We'd be absolutely fine, but Mom likes working. So we have a lot of money.
Now your wondering who takes care of the kids. Because our parents are always out of town; well our Aunt Sally does. Don't get me wrong we love Aunt Sally; we just wish we could have our parents around. Dad and Mom usually have to stay in New York most of the time. And I bet your thinking don't you live in New York; well no, no we don't. We live in small town called Dripping Springs; it's located in Texas. It's a real cute town; small, but cute.
We live on 2 acres of land, that is fenced. We live in a three story house with a basement, and some of the basement has been walled off. Because Aunt Sally's bedroom's down there. The house has ten bedrooms; two are for guests. In the house their is eight and half baths (eight full bathrooms and one bathroom that doesn't have a tub).
Our kitchen has double pantry space, double Fridges (yes we have two Fridges), double the dish washers. In the middle of the kitchen is a giant island. Our dining room is also big, because it has to fit over 18 people in there sometimes.
        We also have a huge living room, and a huge TV. Also we have bookshelves either filled with books or movies. We had large couches that had five cushions on them, but six of us could fit on them. We also have two love seat couch, and a recliner for Daddy.
        My family is huge, but we all have loving hearts. And I am letting you in on my family's story; which is also my story.