Chapter 2 Wedding

I woke up this morning to Penny tapping my shoulder over and over again. "What is it Penny" I asked her as I turned over in my bed "Mommy and Daddy are home" she said. I threw the covers off "does everyone know" I asked her. Penny looked down to the other side of the room; I looked down from the top of the bunk bed to see Genesis still sleeping.
"Wake her up" I told Penny, who got down and ran to Genesis's bed and hit her with a pillow. "Wake up Genesis" I said grabbing a shoe and throwing it at Genesis "what" she mumbled "Mom and Dad are home" said Penny. Genesis jumped up and got out of bed immediately she swung the door open and ran to Arthur and Dominic's room.
I went down the stairs to Alice, Eleanor, and Iris's room and Penny went to Oscar and Colton's room across the hall.
"Iris, Alice, Eleanor wake up Mommy and Daddy are home" I told them and they got up.
"Arthur, Dominic, Mommy and Daddy are home!" shouted Genesis, and they jumped up.
"Oscar, Colton get up Mommy and Daddy are home" said Penny, and the boys got up.
I went diagonal from Iris, Alice, and Eleanor's room to Nova and Bell's room. I saw from the corner of my eye Penny and Genesis run into Dallas and Tony's room.
I stumbled over a high heel which really pissed me off. I picked it up and threw it at Bell hitting her on the leg. "Ow!" she screamed as she sat up once she saw me, she narrowed her eyes at me. "What do you want Kara" she hissed "Mom and Dad are home you snake" I said as I walked out. I heard her squeal and her covers fly off.
Everyone was on the second floor now and wide awake. They rushed down the stairs to see the front door opening up. Mom and Dad came threw the door Dad carrying two suitcases and Mom with one. Everyone either cried "Mom, Dad!" or "Mommy, Daddy!" they hugged us tight and kissed the top of our heads. "How long are you guys home for" asked Nova "for oh... two months" said Dad. We all smiled and cheered that would be their longest stay ever.
Aunt Sally came came up from the basement wearing a green facial mask. "Anna, John" said Aunt Sally as she hugged Mom then Dad. "I still can't believe my little sister is getting married" said Dad as he and Aunt Sally hugged "John please stop" said Aunt Sally with a smile. Just then the baby monitor in Aunt Sally's hand started to go off. Violet was crying in her room "I'll go get here" said Aunt Sally "no" said Mom.
Everyone looked at Mom confused. "It's your big day you need to be resting" said Mom as she took the baby monitor and went up the stairs. "That was weird" said Tony "yeah" said everyone except Dad and Aunt Sally. "Well all of you better get ready" said Dad clapping his hands together "what about breakfast" asked Arthur. Dad looked at his watched "I'll run to Dippin Donuts" said Dad, he then was out the door.
        We all went back to our rooms to get dressed for Aunt Sally's Wedding. I looked into my small little closet space and pulled out a blue dress. The top was laced and it wrapped around my neck, and the skirt only went to the top of my knees. I put on mascara and some lip gloss; then I slipped on my blue sneakers.
        I walk down to see some Oscar, Colton, Penny, Alice, Iris, and Eleanor watching TV. Genesis and Arthur pass by me talking about something. I noticed that Arthur is wearing a white shirt and Genesis was wearing white dress and pink ribbon around her waist.

————————————————————————
        Here is what everyone will be wearing.

Aunt Sally's Dress