Chapter 27 The Meeting

As we all arrived at Pizza Hut, I could tell they were all nervous about this meeting. "Come on you guys" I say buckling my seat belt, and they do the same. We get out of the car and make our way to the door.
We walked in to see their dad waiting for us. He stood up once he saw us, they were all silent then out of nowhere Maya hugs him. Shocked at first by Maya's actions, but then their father hugs her back. "Please let's all have a seat" said Mr. O'Connor "Who this young lady" asked Mr. O'Connor noticing me. "This is my Girlfriend Kara Sage" Julian tells him "it's nice to meet you Kara" said Mr. O'Connor. "It's nice to meet you as well Mr. O'Connor" I say shaking his hand.
"Well um. What do you kids want to drink" asked Mr. O'Connor "Coke" said Maya happy now. "Tea will do" said Lilly "Kara and me will have a Dr. Pepper" said Julian "same" said Justin. "Alright" said Mr. O'Connor and he waved a waitress over, and I don't know why. But somehow that girl that was Julian and mine's waitress that fears me. Ends up always being the one to serve me, and anyone I'm with. Mr. O'Connor tells her our orders plus he asks of Pepperoni pizza, Cheese pizza, and Supreme pizza.
"So what do you kids and your mother want to know" asked Mr. O'Connor "why did you leave" asked Justin getting straight to the hard questions. Mr. O'Connor wasn't expecting that so it he took a second to collect his thoughts. "I left so I could get better. Also to make sure I didn't harm you kids or your mother anymore" Mr. O'Connor tell them. "And I am truly sorry for everything I did wrong to you kids and you Lilly" said Mr. O'Connor and I felt like crying. Mr. O'Connor was already tearing up.
"I hope maybe one day you kids and your mother can forgive me" said Mr. O'Connor "of course we do" said Lilly. "I'm just glad your sober" said Justin and I kicked his leg "ow" he shouted. Everyone laughed while Mr. O'Connor seemed shocked by my actions. "Why you" said Justin "bring it on. I got a family of eighteen ready to kick your butt" I tell him. And that's when everything clicked for Mr. O'Connor. "Kara Sage" said Mr. O'Connor "yes?" I said confused "the rich huge mongas Sage Family" I laugh "yep". And he had this very shocked expression of his face causing everyone to laugh.
         The rest of the launch went well laughing about memories. Me learning some very embarrassing moments about Justin and Julian. Which are freaking hilarious! Mr. O'Connor also told Julian to be good to me at the end of the lunch. And I could tell they all had a great time, and I knew they'd one day be that happy little family they once were again.