Chapter 21 Lucky and Ricardo

The next morning Mom and Dad had us wake up early since our new adopted siblings are coming. And no one is allowed to leave, and no one is allowed to come over. Mom and Dad got a phone call last night that Lucky, our adopted sister. Has a brother, who refuses to be separated from her. So now we are adopting two new siblings, and Steven is around the Arthur and Genesis's age.
As we all wait in the living room either reading, watching The Loud House, or playing with the dogs. Just then the door bell rings Mom and Dad jump up with nervousness. But all of us could careless just two more siblings to add to the bunch. Which now makes us seventeen kids.
We either watch or just listen as Mom and Dad go to the door and open it. "Mr. Reno" he heard Dad's voice "please come in" said Mom after him. "Thank you again for adoption both of them" we heard a male voice say "are your other children home" "yes they are Ricardo. Their in the living room over their" Mom told Ricardo. "And I'll take Lucky if you like" said Mom as they came around the corner.
I watch as he slowly hands Lucky over to Mom. "Kids" says Mom and everyone, who wasn't looking, looked to them. "This is Ricardo and Lucky" said Mom "Ricardo, Lucky. These are your new siblings. Bell, Dylan, Tony, Dallas, Kara, Nova. Dominic, Arthur, Genesis, Alice, Eleanor, Iris, Penny, Oscar, Colton, and Violet" says Mom. As she called out names we either waved, said "hey", or smiled at Ricardo.
"Esta es una familia blanca" said Ricardo interpretation "this is a white family" I grin. I am the only one in my family that choose to take Spanish. "Sí y loca" (I said "yes and crazy) I say placing my book down and Ricardo looked surprised at me. "Tu hablas español" (you speak Spanish he asked) asked Ricardo "sí" I say (yes) "soy el único además de ti" (I'm the only one) I add on. Ricardo grins at me and I grin back, and notice my family staring at us. "Parece que se sieten estúpido" I tell him and Ricardo laughs.
"What just happened" said Dominic "I don't think we want to know" says Arthur. "Me gustas Kara" said Ricardo (he said I like you Kara) "como yo lo hice" I say (as do I).